Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
11.07.2014 - Rock Zottegem, Belgium - the return!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2014 - Ever forward (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #76  Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Stage time is ten past midnight

Quote:
The Sisters Of Mercy ‏@tsomofficial 12m
We're at @RockZottegem for the final gig of this run. Onstage at ten past midnight.

TheCureCommunity
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #77  Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh la la

that was...

pretty good!

We happy!

Very Happy
radiojamaica
Overbomber

PostPost #78  Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It was fun Very Happy

I've only slept a very few hours so gonna keep it short, but the things to remember about this one was the return of Lisa on backings for some songs (Arms, Corrosion, Temple, maybe some more?) and the fact that Andrew seemed happy as a schoolboy because of that (how he picked up her mikestand that was at the Ben-side of the stage at first and then moved it to the middle of the stage right next to his own mic). He seemed rather happy all over actually Mr. Green
They've shuffeled the songs around a bit (Vision Thing halfway the set, Misirlou as instrumental in the main set and not as encore) and we got Something Fast. Moshpit felt a bit weird, but great to see some good friends there...

some pics here: http://www.cuttingedge.be/photoalbums/sisters-mercy-rock-zottegem-2014
paul
Overbomber

PostPost #79  Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Late show, good vibe! As stated before, Lisa back on stage! In the beginning she didn't add that much to the songs because she was too low in the mix, but in the end it turned out good. TOL sounded like '92 IMO, cool! Ow, and I loved Kiss The Karpet.

Nice to see so many familiar people and to meet new ones. Since my opponent withdrew, I won the "Ugliest Sisters Shirt Competition" by far last night Wink I had a top nite out.

Btw, Europe were a decent support act Wink
christophe
Overbomber

PostPost #80  Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

made it home and had a blast.
reviews above cover everything I think Wink
radiojamaica
Overbomber

PostPost #81  Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

paul wrote:
Since my opponent withdrew, I won the "Ugliest Sisters Shirt Competition" by far last night Wink

haha yesss, but just wait for the next one! Homemade fakes I tell ya Laughing
bangles
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #82  Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radiojamaica wrote:
It was fun Very Happy

I've only slept a very few hours so gonna keep it short, but the things to remember about this one was the return of Lisa on backings for some songs (Arms, Corrosion, Temple, maybe some more?) and the fact that Andrew seemed happy as a schoolboy because of that (how he picked up her mikestand that was at the Ben-side of the stage at first and then moved it to the middle of the stage right next to his own mic). He seemed rather happy all over actually Mr. Green
They've shuffeled the songs around a bit (Vision Thing halfway the set, Misirlou as instrumental in the main set and not as encore) and we got Something Fast. Moshpit felt a bit weird, but great to see some good friends there...

some pics here: http://www.cuttingedge.be/photoalbums/sisters-mercy-rock-zottegem-2014

Raging I missed it but the cash just couldn't stretch to one more night! Amazing pix - cheers!
Joy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #83  Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FALAA Rock Zottegem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s74CfTPLqA

This Corrosion, Temple Of Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cECgng25T6o

Dominion/Mother Russia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6I2RNBrC_c
iesus
Overbomber

PostPost #84  Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Christophe's video is great, that was a good concert to be Very Happy
stefan moermans

PostPost #85  Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

paul wrote:
Late show, good vibe! As stated before, Lisa back on stage! In the beginning she didn't add that much to the songs because she was too low in the mix, but in the end it turned out good. TOL sounded like '92 IMO, cool! Ow, and I loved Kiss The Karpet.

Nice to see so many familiar people and to meet new ones. Since my opponent withdrew, I won the "Ugliest Sisters Shirt Competition" by far last night Wink I had a top nite out.

Btw, Europe were a decent support act Wink

no pics about Lisa :-(
paul
Overbomber

PostPost #86  Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quick impression!

paul
Overbomber

PostPost #87  Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Short review in Dutch with some pics:

http://www.indiestyle.be/live/fotos-verslag-rock-zottegem-dag-1-vrijdag-11-juli-2014?highlight1

Nice pics over here:

http://www.frontview-magazine.be/nl/photobook/the-sisters-of-mercy-rock-zottegem-2014/detail/1#.U8GHzUBZu1s

and here:

http://www.concertnews.be/fotoverslag.php?id=1844&kop=Sisters%20of%20Mercy%20|

Last edited by paul on Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

PostPost #88  Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

paul wrote:
Short review in Dutch with some pics:

http://www.indiestyle.be/live/fotos-verslag-rock-zottegem-dag-1-vrijdag-11-juli-2014?highlight1

Nice pics over here:

http://www.frontview-magazine.be/nl/photobook/the-sisters-of-mercy-rock-zottegem-2014/detail/1#.U8GHzUBZu1s

Thanks for sharing. Unfortunate angle makes it look as if Our fearless leader! is picking his nose on one of the pics. Not his week for photos after the scary grimace the other day.
sentenza
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #89  Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Back home after long road trip.Great gig great atmosphere.Was glad to see some good friends too... Wink
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #90  Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radiojamaica wrote:
It was fun Very Happy

Hard to add something to that, K. I didn't even notice when Lisa got on stage nor did I hear her singing. But as soon as she stood in the middle I could hear her clearly, not too loud and not too silent. Her voice and appearance was a nice addition to the sound and the atmosphere. Anyway, this final gig of the tour had something especially lovely about it.
Can't complain about the crowd, however. Everybody seemed to just fully enjoy ... Mr. Green ... me included (apart from Dominion which I often do not like. This time, the Mother Russia part made up for the rest of it, though). Also I found it very nice to meet so many people there and some for the first time... Very Happy ... * greetings to everybody. Meeting up was a good part of the allover pleasure ...

Thanks for the pictures link and to Paul as well ... We are not worthy! Mr. Green We are not worthy! ... wonderful.
As to Europe ... I thought, I'd give them a listen, but uahh ... stuff like "Carrie" or whatever that was called is just unbearable ... Wierded Out Laughing ...

Btw, here's the complete setlist (transported from poison-door-net) ...

Venus
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #91  Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Damn fine show! Nice vibe, happy crowd. Very Happy
radiojamaica
Overbomber

PostPost #92  Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice pics, Paul We are not worthy!
Bine
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #93  Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Back from Zottegem, back to live after 1400km in 36 hours with our old car...
It was a great concert, loved every minute of it!
Here are some pics I made that night, have fun, hope you like them a bit:

Bines Zottegem-Fotos
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

PostPost #94  Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bine wrote:

Bines Zottegem-Fotos

Fantastic pics - thanks for sharing. I love the one of the bow at the end !
Bine
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #95  Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for your nice feedback! Very Happy
Got some good advices from Sisters-Pics about camera and some tricks, so it was quite easy to get some good shots... and some luck to hit the buttom in the right moment It wasn't me...
centurionofprix

PostPost #96  Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Such iconic pictures.

I like your username on Picasa, too!
christophe
Overbomber

PostPost #97  Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bine wrote:

Bines Zottegem-Fotos
We are not worthy! very nice! We are not worthy!
Bine
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #98  Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

centurionofprix wrote:
I like your username on Picasa, too!

Yeah, my hubby and me had some great concerts and parties with the "Helsinki Vampires" years ago Mr. Green
Got my smart Von
Road Kill

PostPost #99  Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
Anyway, this final gig of the tour had something especially lovely about it.
Also I found it very nice to meet so many people there and some for the first time... Very Happy ... * greetings to everybody. Meeting up was a good part of the allover pleasure ...
Thanks for the pictures link and to Paul as well ... We are not worthy! Mr. Green We are not worthy! ... wonderful.

Yes, a very good night and amazing final gig with Lisa and Our fearless leader! happy as a schoolboy Laughing .
So happy to have been there and met some of you Very Happy meeting up is definitely a good part of it!
Thanks for all the sharings, it's always a pleasure to have great videos and wonderful pics of the gig Razz (mine unfortunately died somewhere in my phone - not so smart Sad ) and of the winning shirt! Laughing
Good memories! Thank you all. We are not worthy!
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #100  Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it was lovely wasn't it? nice to see the goilz and boyz...hopefully more to come soon enough
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2014 - Ever forward (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: