Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Official Sisters Merch - new online store
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Resources
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #126  Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And some rather fine colour T-shirts with the head-and-star print outside from the bootleggers Laughing
abridged
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #127  Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:
And some rather fine colour T-shirts with the head-and-star print outside from the bootleggers Laughing

Laughing Think the last time I saw that was in Dublin at the end of the 1990s!
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

PostPost #128  Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Which reminds me, I don't think I've seen any terrible quality bootleg posters being hawked outside of a Sisters gig for a good few years now.
limur
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #129  Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ribbons69 wrote:
a work shirt.

I'd never get to wear that at work.. Surprised

Post your Live Music Reviews for www.livemusicreview.co.uk at the forum at
http://livemusicreview.proboards15.com/
http://www.myspace.com/livemusicreview
Durly
Road Kill

PostPost #130  Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ribbons69 wrote:
Durly wrote:
I never ever got round to ordering myself the 1985 T shirt. Do they have them on the merch stand at the shows? Might pick one up tomorrow night if they do.

No I haven't seen any on this tour. New tour shirt, new Body Electric plus Reptile House and Utterly Bastard Groovy. A polo shirt and a work shirt.

Thanks, Ribbons. I decided to opt for the Reptile House shirt in the end, as it looked lovely "in the flesh". Thought I'd pick one up after the gig and then completely forgot. I'm such a twit! Will have to wait for them to come back onto the website after the tour now. Rolling Eyes
Bernard Lerring
Road Kill

PostPost #131  Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What's the sizing like on the workshirts? I'm usually a large. Nut have lots a bit of weight recently and they inky have Medium left, are they big for their size or normal?

Also, I NEED the Body Electric T-Shirt extremely badly, will they appear on the store at any point?bwould be willing to swap my tour T shirtk for the Body Electric one, my tour T is large, would like Large Body Electric or medium at a push Might fit.....

Just kick it's face off.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #132  Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

as a fat c**t i can say that the XL is more than adequate (for me) but the XXL isnt too much bigger. you know how big i am Jesse so adjust accordingly. Large is probably best for you cuz thge mediums are tighter across the chest and i prersume its your middle thats lost weight.

of course if the merch store doesnt have body electrics you could ask someone who's going to the rescheduled european gigs to get you one (paypal them the money first natch). i'll happily vouch for you to anyone here who doesnt know you, Oh my Brother if that helps. Cool
damagedone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #133  Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would be more than happy if anyone can get an enamel badge for me(presumingly they still sell them).I didn't see them at Suikerrock but if they are still available i will be more that happy if anyone gets me one.

thanx Smile
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #134  Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

damagedone wrote:
I would be more than happy if anyone can get an enamel badge for me(presumingly they still sell them).I didn't see them at Suikerrock but if they are still available i will be more that happy if anyone gets me one.

thanx Smile

Should be no problem. I'll check when they come to Cologne and get one for you ... Wink ...
damagedone

PostPost #135  Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
damagedone wrote:

thanx Smile

Should be no problem. I'll check when they come to Cologne and get one for you ... Wink ...

Thanx amazing human Being645 We are not worthy!
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #136  Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

damagedone wrote:
Being645 wrote:
damagedone wrote:

thanx Smile

Thanx amazing human Being645 We are not worthy!

You're welcome. AFAIK, they have at least two different ones: The Reptile House or The Sisters Of Mercy. Maybe there's also one with Merciful Release.
Let me know, which one you prefer, if there should be different ones on offer.
iesus
Overbomber

PostPost #137  Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Special short discounts according to an email i just received... Smile
Ladies can have a "because" tee with only 6.50 euros Rolling Eyes
Looks like they want to empty space to make new ones.
hellboy69

PostPost #138  Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone else had any problems paying at the Sissies store using PayPal?

Snapped up a size L 'feel the arms around you' tee in the sale, at 8 a bargain, or so i thought.

Got the paypal confirmation, but then nothing arrived. Waited the 30 days as per website FAQs and queried - the store people emailed saying the order had never actually been processed. Of course by this point the arms tee was no longer available.

Got a full refund but alas no tee Sad
iesus
Overbomber

PostPost #139  Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i can feel the pain Sad
paypal is not working in my country for about a year now Sad
robertzombie
Overbomber

PostPost #140  Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MERCIFUL RELEASE II TEE
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #141  Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

robertzombie wrote:
MERCIFUL RELEASE II TEE

quite nice but i mislike the new logo. the orig MR logo (well, the tidied-up one used from Body Electric onwards) is AWESOME.
and i know the new one is supposed to be someone snorting a line but it looks like someone picking their nose.
hellboy69

PostPost #142  Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iesus wrote:
i can feel the pain Sad
paypal is not working in my country for about a year now Sad

Paypal should be a beautiful thing. Oh well. Evil or Very Mad

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
i know the new one is supposed to be someone snorting a line but it looks like someone picking their nose

Laughing Laughing We are not worthy!
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #143  Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like the online shop has a New Home
TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #144  Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
Looks like the online shop has a New Home

Ah, good to know ... We are not worthy! ...
Durly
Road Kill

PostPost #145  Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good to see. They still haven't replenished stocks of the Reptile House Ltd T shirt in mens sizes though. Hoping they may have some on the upcoming tour and that I can pick one up in Brum.
Bill Hicks
Amphetamine Filth

Location: stuck inside of holmfirth with the memphis blues again.

PostPost #146  Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Was there any new merch for the summer dates?

Didn't see anything specific mentioned in any of the gig threads.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

PostPost #147  Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For those that didn't manage to pick up what they wanted at the recent gigs, they're expecting merch from the tour to be available on the shopify site next week.

I've been told to expect a few tour tees, some groovy tees (mens and women in limited sizes), white long sleeves, dickies workshirts, and some tea towels, beanies and tote bags.

Watch this space:

https://the-sisters-of-mercy-uk.myshopify.com
the cake is a lie

Last edited by Quiff Boy on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

PostPost #148  Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Locking this and creating a new thread as the indexing seem to have broke Sad
the cake is a lie
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Resources All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: