Pink turns blue - Where have you been all my life!?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
LyanvisAberrant
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Why did no body here show me this band sooner?! You been holding out on me?
A man with a fictitious grin pondered the terrain in which he flooded with anguish, for this is England. The lion cannot be tamed, this is the game.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

I read the thread name and assumed you were referring to an accident involving a cock-ring that you'd left on too long.

Look, don't ask me how I know about these things - I'm only trying to give you the wisdom of my...experience.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

That's impressive work, derailing a thread so spectacularly so quickly :urff:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
radiojamaica
Overbomber

I've been given a copy of their Re-Union compilation a few months ago by a friend. Pretty intense stuff and I quite liked it.
Especially the 1st song springs to mind: Your Master Is Calling

It kind of reminded me of The Sound in a way. Another band from the early eighties that could 've been as popular as Echo & The Bunnymen or even early U2, but never did. I love those guys a lot and From The Lions Mouth is my fave The Sound LP. Last track of that: New Dark Age
in dub we trust
iesus
Overbomber

From The Sound the "I Can't Escape Myself" was a smash hit of 80's in my country and known to all 40+.
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Cool. I Can't escape myself is ace too!
in dub we trust
LyanvisAberrant

This has been one derailment after another :lol:
A man with a fictitious grin pondered the terrain in which he flooded with anguish, for this is England. The lion cannot be tamed, this is the game.
radiojamaica
Overbomber

ooh sorry, I didn't know I was only allowed to talk about Pink Turns Blue :wink:
in dub we trust
LyanvisAberrant

Hey, I'm up for talking about strangulated schlong and bands for days, man! I was just exited about the band that I just discovered :lol: it's so rare that i enjoy a band this much.