Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Sounds (The man who told the world) - 19 September, 1987

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Reviews and Interviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #1  Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:08 pm    Post subject: Sounds (The man who told the world) - 19 September, 1987 Reply with quote Back to top

This is not a very well known interview.
Von talked a lot about the split and Wayne.
Or the only song he had ever written (Nine While Nine) that still made him cry. Or that it was easier to fall in love with a person with green eyes. ( his eyes are green of course Wink )

page 1: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/150329/sounds87x_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

page 2: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/150329/sounds87x1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

page 3: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/150329/sounds87x2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

spiggymr7
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #2  Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

PostPost #3  Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks again for posting, @Joy. My favourite bit at the time was when he said "I've got a ton of How Wayne's Been Stupid or Deceitful anecdotes", but re-reading it just now I prefer the more profound analytical stuff : "The lack of extraneous information with the Sisters, I think that generated a lot of respect." The cunning old beggar certainly knew what he was doing, and here I am nearly thirty years later gratefully lapping up every scrap of information I can find. Embarassed
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #4  Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

very nice! thank-you Joy . its a long time since i read that one. We are not worthy!
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #5  Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SOUNDS - September 19th, 1987 ... Very Happy ... Thank you, Joy ... a nice interview, that I hadn't read before ... Mr. Green We are not worthy! ...
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

PostPost #6  Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks
Jellyboots
Road Kill

PostPost #7  Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, a great read Smile Loving learning about the Sisters again all these years later
rien
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #8  Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you! Have only saved the pics so far, not read the article yet.
Gaijin
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #9  Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you - a nice share and a good read. Noticed the reference to 'Left on Mi55ion OF Revenge'.

Last edited by Gaijin on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

PostPost #10  Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jellyboots wrote:
Thanks, a great read Smile Loving learning about the Sisters again all these years later

Welcome to the Forum, @Jellyboots !
Why not go over to General Chat and introduce yourself (might be an idea to have an opinion on You Could Be The One first though).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Reviews and Interviews All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: