Sisters spotting

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
ruffers
Overbomber

Red I assume, was in Centenary stand I think it's called, opposite where the main cameras are.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Planet Dave wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 21:57
z666 wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 21:15 The other one next to Eldritch (to his right) is Chris wearing an Under The Gun t-shirt?
I don't think so, he looks more likely to be the tall guy I saw wearing a blue (and grey of course ;D ) Overbombing tour shirt, dunno for sure though. Apparently Chris was posting pics of a cat at home that evening so presumably wasn't there.
He's the tour promoter.
Goths have feelings too
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 01 Apr 2024, 02:00
ruffers wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 15:10 Back down to Earth .

Hello to the guy wearing a FALAA hoodie in the second row at Anfield this afternoon for the Brighton game. You're on the telly!
was he a Red or a Seagull?
More likely to be a straitjacket than a hoodie if he was at wankfield 😘
Goths have feelings too
H. Blackrose
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Floodland cover in LEGO alongside other legends of g***

https://www.brothers-brick.com/2024/04/ ... live-news/
"We're Hawkwind and this is a song about love."
H. Blackrose

In the grim cyberpunk future of 2040, they'll still be into classic TSOM

maggieloveshopey
Road Kill

Back cover of the new Gatecreeper album

https://imgur.com/yfnGx95
mh
Above the Chemist

maggieloveshopey wrote: 14 May 2024, 17:42 Back cover of the new Gatecreeper album

https://imgur.com/yfnGx95
That is one impressive moustache as well.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Mr. William Broad (Billy Idol to his mates) namechecks Vision Thing in The Graun today:
What did you think about your former Generation X bandmate Tony James forming Sigue Sigue Sputnik and then later joining Sisters of Mercy?
I thought it was fantastic. I really enjoyed what Tony was doing with the sort of transgender roadies he had in Sigue Sigue Sputnik, which was very futuristic – and I love that Sisters of Mercy album, Vision Thing. I’d gone to America and I was doing quite well so it was great to see Tony was doing really great in England. We play Vision Thing before every Billy Idol show.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
H. Blackrose

Yeah, but SSS's roadies weren't trans, they were just really tall women (he may be getting confused with their support band Transsexual SS)