Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
October 17: Manchester Ritz
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2015 - PLYC (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver_Owl
The Don

PostPost #1  Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:35 am    Post subject: October 17: Manchester Ritz Reply with quote Back to top

Our fearless leader!
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #2  Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Booked my hotel , bloody difficult to find one within staggering distance of the venue that isn't full, the Premier Inn I stayed at when T'Mishun played in May is full as is the posher Midalnd Hotel around the corner. Got in at the Ibis budget around from Oxford Road , budget being a relative term as it is costing me £105 quid. Bloody saturday nights .

we fall to rise
SmileySister
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #3  Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll definitely be at this one Very Happy
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #4  Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a bit out of my way with no car, and not a straightforward national express jobby....might have to wangle it on the train. two gigs isnt enough and i'm def not going down to the smoke. or auld reekie.
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #5  Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
a bit out of my way with no car, and not a straightforward national express jobby....might have to wangle it on the train.

The venue is within spitting distance Of Oxford Road station but if you are going to stay in a hotel get it booked as soon as you can.

we fall to rise
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

PostPost #6  Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
i'm def not going to auld reekie.

No need to as they're not playing Edinburgh! It's like getting a Nottingham and Leicester mixed up Twisted Evil
eastmidswhizzkid

PostPost #7  Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:

No need to as they're not playing Edinburgh! It's like getting a Nottingham and Leicester mixed up Twisted Evil

wouldnt bother me in the slightest....i'm used to people from other parts of the country who mostly hear "midlands" in "east midlands" and say "...birmingham?" ...so whatever the fuck...like people oop north who think everywhere below doncaster is "the south" and southerners who think the top part of the m25 is the north/south divide.
i'm sure my utter lack of jockish -or "scotch" if you will- "ken" is only matched by my completely not giving two fucks....it's hundreds of miles away and basically just some country that we steal oil from and use to park our nukes in, that doesnt really want to be owned by england but seems incapable of doing anything about it; where EVERYONE is called "Jimmy", eats deep-fried mars bars dipped in porridge and calls a skirt a kilt to deny its national cult of transvesticism. "ock aye the noo, Nessie!" Rolling Eyes
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

PostPost #8  Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

when it's over, will i learn?

when i get my digs sorted, i'll share where you can get a nice place a few mins walk (i stay there a lot) for £87 - no panic on avaialbilty
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned

PostPost #9  Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
wouldnt bother me in the slightest....i'm used to people from other parts of the country who mostly hear "midlands" in "east midlands" and say "...birmingham?" ...so whatever the fuck...like people oop north who think everywhere below doncaster is "the south" and southerners who think the top part of the m25 is the north/south divide.
i'm sure my utter lack of jockish -or "scotch" if you will- "ken" is only matched by my completely not giving two fucks....it's hundreds of miles away and basically just some country that we steal oil from and use to park our nukes in, that doesnt really want to be owned by england but seems incapable of doing anything about it; where EVERYONE is called "Jimmy", eats deep-fried mars bars dipped in porridge and calls a skirt a kilt to deny its national cult of transvesticism. "ock aye the noo, Nessie!" Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I love you in full on rant mode. You're the best! Kiss Kiss Kiss

Laughing
Dizzy
Road Kill

PostPost #10  Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Excellent rant - keep up the good work.
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #11  Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:

Lee, as a Scot, I'm not that perturbed or surprised at your rant, apart from the image being conjured up by a "National Express jobby"Very Happy
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #12  Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kerry and I will probably do the Manchester gig Cool
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #13  Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ribbons69 wrote:
...the posher Midalnd Hotel around the corner...
I've just booked in the Midland. It's not full, but it's not cheap either.
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned

PostPost #14  Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:
ribbons69 wrote:
...the posher Midalnd Hotel around the corner...
I've just booked in the Midland. It's not full, but it's not cheap either.

Damn right! But at least we get to see the wait-staff shut the bar at 6am, and then serve us breakfast. Wink Laughing
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #15  Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tickets bought! WOOOOOOOO!
mh
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #16  Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ticket bought! Very Happy
eastmidswhizzkid

PostPost #17  Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Andrew S wrote:

Lee, as a Scot, I'm not that perturbed or surprised at your rant, apart from the image being conjured up by a "National Express jobby"Very Happy

bless you, i think you're safe as long as you don't flush when the vehicle is in the station. Laughing
SmileySister
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #18  Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Two tickets bought & can't wait Very Happy
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #19  Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BTW does the Ritz still have the sprung ballroom floor?
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #20  Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It won't be sprung by the time we're finished. Razz
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #21  Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Andrew S wrote:

bless you, i think you're safe as long as you don't flush when the vehicle is in the station. Laughing

Damnit Lee, how else am I supposed to amuse myself on the way there?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #22  Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Andrew S wrote:
It won't be sprung by the time we're finished. Razz
Laughing We are not worthy!
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

PostPost #23  Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

paint it black wrote:

when i get my digs sorted, i'll share where you can get a nice place a few mins walk (i stay there a lot) for £87 - no panic on avaialbilty

ended up in IBIS, £95 Surprised the Holiday Inn Express price has climed from £87 to £105 in a day Confused

who is going to NMA in York on our day off Our fearless leader!
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #24  Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

paint it black wrote:
paint it black wrote:

ended up in IBIS, £95 Surprised the Holiday Inn Express price has climed from £87 to £105 in a day Confused

who is going to NMA in York on our day off Our fearless leader!

Is that the laughably named Ibis Budget? Fraulein ribbons and myself are in there.

we fall to rise
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #25  Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Where's the meetup beforehand? Or shall we discuss that nearer the time?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2015 - PLYC (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: