Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
October 19 - Trix, Antwerp, Belgium
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2015 - PLYC (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SmileySister
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #51  Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sadly, there is no Poodle Sad
We had quite a chat and a giggle with him after the Leeds gig and I offered to groom his Poodle for free, he declined on account that he didn't have one.

Even though I was disappointed, I let him have his photo taken with me anyway Wink
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

PostPost #52  Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SmileySister wrote:
We had quite a chat and a giggle with him after the Leeds gig and I offered to groom his Poodle for free, he declined on account that he didn't have one.

Even though I was disappointed, I let him have his photo taken with me anyway Wink

Nooooo. So this WAS the secret your were all mentioning on the TSOM FB page. I began to suspect something when one of the new Greek interviews mentioned a cat, but this news is a real bombshell. Surprised Haven't felt like this since I found out the truth about Santa.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #53  Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SmileySister wrote:

... Laughing Laughing Laughing ... no poodle! ... You should have told us! Only yesterday, I've seen a big white lonely poodle bound to a chair in Antwerp ... Laughing ...
SmileySister
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #54  Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was so distraught that it's taken until now to speak about it Crying or Very sad

Ah, the secret, now that is something different altogether Wink
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

PostPost #55  Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ correct.
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

PostPost #56  Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SmileySister wrote:
I was so distraught that it's taken until now to speak about it Crying or Very sad

After Poodlegate, I'm not sure I'd believe it if you told me (which I know you won't). Crying or Very sad
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #57  Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

euphoria wrote:
Being645 wrote:
He has step by step regained the potentials of his voice over the past few years, which is a) a very good thing, and a pleasure to hear, and was b) an adorable effort

Thanks for the review!

Yes, something has improved I must say, maybe it also has to do with too big tours 2006-2012 straining the voice too much, I don't know. But what amazes me the most now is how happy he seems, as if really in love or something. The Greek interviews really show a genuinely "nice guy" in a way I haven't seen before.

Of course I don't expect any product release, but right now he seems like, "why the hell not?" Smile

A pleasure. To me it was a wonderful gig. I think they were quite good in 2010 already, and in 2011 during the SISTERS XXX Tour.
Improving from gig to gig with the first highlight in Paris. This year the guitars sound more say consolidated than ever and that's
a good thing, too. Alltogether, they have worked out so many improvements and changes over the last few years, that there's
a good basis now. A product release one day? To me it seems just a natural development sooner or later ... Mr. Green ... but of course, they still have to see to it ... Wink ...

Btw, along with Eldritch's voice, The Doktor's "vocals" (rhythm, bass and stuff) seem to improve as well ... Mr. Green Laughing ...
Venus
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #58  Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Brilliant gig! Loved every millisecond of it! Next Cologne. Very Happy
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #59  Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

paint it black wrote:
Similar hair

eta: hi markf Wink
Evil or Very Mad

Laughing It wasn't me...
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #60  Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SmileySister wrote:

so how much gin do we need to ply you with to find out "the secret"?
Joy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #61  Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Peek a boo magazine concert review:

http://www.peek-a-boo-magazine.be/en/reviews/the-sisters-of-mercy-the-sisters-of-mercy-antwerp-trix-19-10-2015/
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #62  Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Joy wrote:

http://www.peek-a-boo-magazine.be/en/reviews/the-sisters-of-mercy-the-sisters-of-mercy-antwerp-trix-19-10-2015/

A nice one ... also the sentence with the salt ... Wink Laughing Mr. Green ... * hah, sigh ...

Thanks for the link ... We are not worthy! We are not worthy! ...
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

PostPost #63  Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Joy wrote:

Thanks for sharing. "Reasonably priced tickets" LOL.
po
Road Kill

PostPost #64  Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So, I joked about going on to Belgium to see this one after London (and sadly it couldn't be done anyway, lack of direct flights from Antwerpen and what not). And then they play Marian (think I still miss that one live) and fscking Rain from heaven...

With the rescheduled dates wid-week and too close to christmas, there's only one thing to say...

See you next tour Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2015 - PLYC (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: