Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Set List Wishes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2015 - PLYC (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockNRoll Mercenary
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #76  Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ROBBIE wrote:
I wish for different set list every night please.

Another wish granted, perhaps they've been watching this thread?
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #77  Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

godgirl wrote:
I've never seen them and NOT heard Flood 2.

I guess my wish is a gig without it!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Marge xxx

I concur with Marge.

we fall to rise
Chaos Lady
Road Kill

PostPost #78  Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know this is after the event of the UK dates, but I've only recently signed up for the forum, after years of viewing the board as a guest...my bad!
I was at the Rock City gig and have posted on that thread too. Best I've seen the Sisters play for years. Would like to have seen them play Floorshow and SKOS and shame we didn't hear Logic in Nottingham as Manchester and London did, but it was a storming set anyway, loved it. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2015 - PLYC (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: