Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
October 24: Athens, Greece
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2015 - PLYC (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #76  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Vison Thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjNzkXzCjVM

Lucretia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1iCFfHPSwk
Joy

PostPost #77  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

credit: deathangel

credit: Athina Papagianni

iesus
Overbomber

PostPost #78  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This Corrosion
This Corrosion Athens 2015

NTTC
No Time To Cry Athens 2015

Sakis Anastasopoulos published a nice pic from yesterday that anyone can see the top form Our fearless leader! has at this moment
[img]https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12342842_927810630587928_5382975879421334953_n.jpg?oh=fcdc8395c5d09463466613c17cb03c52&oe=56DFFF08[/img]

I will upload my vids when i ll return home tonite and resolve the setlist, as i have all the songs recorded It wasn't me... We are not worthy!
dinky daisy
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #79  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
First vids ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wabg8oFyQUA - More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kei-4bC7m7w - FALAA / TOL

Looks and sounds great, but if any mediocre goth cover band from Millingen aan de Rijn can sing the intro from More in a rock cave with 12 people watching, WHY CAN'T ELDO SING IT RIGHT AFTER SO MANY YEARS?
Joy

PostPost #80  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dinky daisy wrote:

Looks and sounds great, but if any mediocre goth cover band from Millingen aan de Rijn can sing the intro from More in a rock cave with 12 people watching, WHY CAN'T ELDO SING IT RIGHT AFTER SO MANY YEARS?

It depends on what right means… He has the artistic freedom to change it from gig to gig as he wishes.
Joy

PostPost #81  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iesus wrote:
This Corrosion

NTTC

I love his voice… Embarassed it still causes goose bumps in the good sense of course.
aVoX
Road Kill

PostPost #82  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Found two more: Dominion/Mother Russia, Alice
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #83  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iesus wrote:
This Corrosion

NTTC

Sakis Anastasopoulos published a nice pic from yesterday that anyone can see the top form Our fearless leader! has at this moment
[img]https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12342842_927810630587928_5382975879421334953_n.jpg?oh=fcdc8395c5d09463466613c17cb03c52&oe=56DFFF08[/img]

I will upload my vids when i ll return home tonite and resolve the setlist, as i have all the songs recorded It wasn't me... We are not worthy!

Wonderful ... Mr. Green ... I must check out all these and the other videos ... Mr. Green ...

My favourite picture is clearly this one. Kudos to Costas Broumas ... We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! ...

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/s960x960/12357221_1685726808308736_4518367407803419502_o.jpg

dinky daisy wrote:
Being645 wrote:
First vids ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wabg8oFyQUA - More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kei-4bC7m7w - FALAA / TOL

Who if not the artist himself can do with his works as he pleases? For me this version is way closer to the original than in the recent years. And I really like it as short, dry and clear as it is now ... haha, maybe even better than the slightly sidewards overloaded record version ... Mr. Green ...
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #84  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Joy wrote:
I think it looked pretty good!!! Surprised Embarassed We are not worthy!

credit: Sakis Giorgos Anastasopoulos

Yeah, it looks so good ... Mr. Green ... The Greek obviously know how to welcome a band ... Mr. Green ... We are not worthy! We are not worthy! ...
One version of this should definitely go into the SistersWiki ... Wink ...
iesus
Overbomber

PostPost #85  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Add Body Electric to Setlist.
Silence_Is_Platinum remind me that it was played and it was fantastic version too Cool

and 2 photos from merch

dinky daisy
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #86  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Joy wrote:
dinky daisy wrote:

It depends on what right means… He has the artistic freedom to change it from gig to gig as he wishes.

Well, musically it's al good for me, but listen to the intro; he already shouts 'More' as a chorus while the pattern is still at the verse... you call it freedom, i call it wicked.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #87  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iesus wrote:
Silence_Is_Platinum remind me that it was played and it was fantastic version too Cool

Ah, thanks for the info! I had already wondered ... Body Electric was so good in Antwerp as well ... Mr. Green ...
And done... Very Happy ... now we need to know the correct order ... Very Happy ...
Squeakymouse
Road Kill

Location: The place in the side of our lives where nothing is ever put straight

PostPost #88  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:

And above all - how was it?

It was awesome! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! Von's voice is fully recovered. It wasnt as loud as I was expecting but I was stood right at the back. You are in for a treat at the Germany concerts. And thanks for uploading all the pics and videos.
iesus
Overbomber

PostPost #89  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Setlist confirmed
1.More
2.Ribbons
3.Crash And Burn
4.Doctor Jeep / Detonation Boulevard
5.Body Electric
6.Amphetamine Logic
7.Alice
8.Arms
9.No Time To Cry
10.Gift That Shines
11.Dominion / Mother Russia
12.Summer
13.Jihad
14.Valentine
15.Flood II
---------------------------------------------------------------------
16.Something Fast
17.Lucretia, My Reflection
18.Vision Thing
---------------------------------------------------------------------
19.First And Last And Always
20.Temple Of Love
21.This Corrosion

videos are coming
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #90  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Body electric-summer-nttc-something fast were the highlights of the evening.

I can't say i m impressed from last night's gig, i have seen the sisters 8 times between '97 and '15 and this is my least favourite for the following reasons
Chris can take over the vocal duties in full as he does as much singing as Andy.
I was at the front row and half way through the gig it was more whispering than anything else.
They didn't rehearse much as they had some major f**k ups confusing lyrics and music.
The flood 2 version is probably the worst i have listen to, everything seemed to go wrong , Chris looked bored as hell and Andy couldn't sing much, that was the lowest point of the gig.

Did i like it ? No.
If they were playing again tonight would i go? Yes.
Go figure.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Joy

PostPost #91  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What I like about this vid is you can see the crowd and you can have a sense of the atmosphere.

another TOL/This Corrosion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oODvj1a6qWk
iesus
Overbomber

PostPost #92  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sisters of Mercy - Part1 (Live at Athens Gazi Music Hall 06.12.2015)
1.More
2.Ribbons
3.Crash And Burn

Sisters of Mercy - Part2 (Live at Athens Gazi Music Hall 06.12.2015)
5.Body Electric

Sisters of Mercy - Part3 (Live at Athens Gazi Music Hall 06.12.2015)
6.Amphetamine Logic
7.Alice

Sisters of Mercy - Part4 (Live at Athens Gazi Music Hall 06.12.2015)
8.Arms
9.No Time To Cry
10.Gift That Shines
Joy

PostPost #93  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iesus wrote:
Sisters of Mercy - Part1 (Live at Athens Gazi Music Hall 06.12.2015)
1.More
2.Ribbons
3.Crash And Burn

Sisters of Mercy - Part2 (Live at Athens Gazi Music Hall 06.12.2015)
5.Body Electric

Sisters of Mercy - Part3 (Live at Athens Gazi Music Hall 06.12.2015)
6.Amphetamine Logic
7.Alice

Sisters of Mercy - Part4 (Live at Athens Gazi Music Hall 06.12.2015)
8.Arms
9.No Time To Cry
10.Gift That Shines

Thank you!! Mr. Green We are not worthy!
Joy

PostPost #94  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Someone posted these pics in a fb group so I am posting them here too so that no one should miss it because they are so good.

credit: Anastacia Papadaki

damagedone

PostPost #95  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iesus wrote:

and 2 photos from merch

Great Stuff,people.Any idea if there were Sisters enamel badges in the merch site?
iesus
Overbomber

PostPost #96  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

damagedone wrote:

Great Stuff,people.Any idea if there were Sisters enamel badges in the merch site?

Yes there were about 5-6 different types on the right of tees also i think there was the tea towel and the bag with the logo. There was alway 2-3 people in front to photo them clear unfortunatly Embarassed

And my last vids to complete the show:

Sisters of Mercy - Part5 (Live at Athens Gazi Music Hall 06.12.2015)
12.Summer
13.Jihad
14.Valentine
15.Flood II

Sisters of Mercy - Part6 (Live at Athens Gazi Music Hall 06.12.2015)
16.Something Fast
17.Lucretia, My Reflection
18.Vision Thing

Battery went off after Vision Thing.
Sound is descent i believe.
damagedone

PostPost #97  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanx for the info,man.As i recall there were no enamel badges on The SuikerRock merch site earlier this year.
Mantineia
Road Kill

PostPost #98  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

more pictures and a review (in Greek) here:

http://www.athensvoice.gr/article/culture/music/%CE%BC%CE%BF%CF%85%CF%83%CE%B9%CE%BA%CE%B7/24-%CE%B5%CE%B9%CE%BA%CF%8C%CE%BD%CE%B5%CF%82-%CE%B1%CF%80%CF%8C-%CF%84%CE%BF-live-%CF%84%CF%89%CE%BD-sisters-mercy
iesus
Overbomber

PostPost #99  Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Our fearless leader! 's quote on 9:49 of this one at the end of Gift that Shines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB30XkGSy2s
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #100  Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Joy wrote:
Someone posted these pics in a fb group so I am posting them here too so that no one should miss it because they are so good.

credit: Anastacia Papadaki

Well done! Otherwise, they'd surely disappear along the timeline of that page ... Kiss We are not worthy! ...

iesus wrote:
Setlist confirmed

Thank you ... Very Happy We are not worthy! ...
iesus wrote:
damagedone wrote:

Yes there were about 5-6 different types on the right of tees ...
And my last vids to complete the show:
Battery went off after Vision Thing.
Sound is descent i believe.

And thanks for this as well ... Very Happy ... The sound in your videos is wonderful ... Mr. Green Kiss We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2015 - PLYC (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: