October 22nd: Berlin C-halle

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2015
godgirl
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Was here but has been redacted (for now?)

http://www.c-halle.com/events/date/2015-10-22/Sisters
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"
Being645
Above the Chemist

Yes. Funny. Anyway, on this ticket sales page presale start is set at 12.06.2015. So they will be arranging their website atm, accordingly ... :D ...
TheBoyNextDoor
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote:Yes. Funny. Anyway, on this ticket sales page presale start is set at 12.06.2015. So they will be arranging their website atm, accordingly ... :D ...
And now it's gone.
Being645
Above the Chemist

TheBoyNextDoor wrote:
Being645 wrote:Yes. Funny. Anyway, on this ticket sales page presale start is set at 12.06.2015. So they will be arranging their website atm, accordingly ... :D ...
And now it's gone.
Yeah, the same with Cologne ... seems we gotta wait until 19th ... and then hurry !!! ...
TheBoyNextDoor

mickydazzler
Road Kill

TheBoyNextDoor wrote:Up at
http://www.fkpscorpio.com/en/bands-arch ... -of-mercy/

And tickets at eventim.com.
For the info of those buying tickets from that part of Europe that isn't Germany (or one of its close neighbours), Eventim is charging around €35 for delivery (plus, I think, a service charge) - i.e., a total of €111 for two tickets - whereas FKP Scorpio charged €78.50 to deliver two tickets to Dublin via registered post including all fees, etc.

Maybe there's an option to download tickets/collect at box office but I couldn't find it.
Being645
Above the Chemist

mickydazzler wrote:
TheBoyNextDoor wrote:Up at
http://www.fkpscorpio.com/en/bands-arch ... -of-mercy/

And tickets at eventim.com.
For the info of those buying tickets from that part of Europe that isn't Germany (or one of its close neighbours), Eventim is charging around €35 for delivery (plus, I think, a service charge) - i.e., a total of €111 for two tickets - whereas FKP Scorpio charged €78.50 to deliver two tickets to Dublin via registered post including all fees, etc.

Maybe there's an option to download tickets/collect at box office but I couldn't find it.
Thank you very much for the info! I've added a link to FKPScorpio to the SistersWiki. Couldn't find an option for self-printed tickets, either.

Also eventim apparently offer their ticketdirect - home print ticket option only for the gig in Cologne ... not nice.
mickydazzler
Road Kill

You're welcome!

#Austerity ...
Sometimes I feel high. Sometimes I feel so unbelievably down. It's nothing to do with pleasure or pain. No it works its way up from the pit of my groin.
Being645
Above the Chemist

mickydazzler wrote:You're welcome!

#Austerity ...
Thanks.

UK = #AntiAusterity
Germany = #Hartz
since 2005!!! - meanwhile relatively slackened
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

It turned out that I'm probably going to be in Berlin starting from Oct. 22 evening, but I'm not going to be at this gig, yet it still possible and I'd love to menage time to meet with HLers.
Spiggythecat
Amphetamine Filth

any recommendation to stay in Berlin?
next day need to catch train to Warsaw

cheers
And the kissing and the colours come crushing down
sukhoi

Try this. Popular place for staying mainly because beeing very near to the venue...

http://www.hotelcolumbia.de/City-Hotel.htm
Spiggythecat wrote:any recommendation to stay in Berlin?
next day need to catch train to Warsaw

cheers
Right On Venom And Revenge
Being645
Above the Chemist

sukhoi wrote:Try this. Popular place for staying mainly because beeing very near to the venue...

http://www.hotelcolumbia.de/City-Hotel.htm
Exactly, the best place to stay for a gig in Berlin ... :D ...
mickydazzler
Road Kill

Being645 wrote:

#Austerity ...
Thanks.

UK = #AntiAusterity
Germany = #Hartz
Meanwhile in the Volkswagen boardroom, the recent "reputational" damage is discussed...

"What would Peter Hartz do?"
"Cut wages, of course! (Plus whores, maybe?!)"
Sometimes I feel high. Sometimes I feel so unbelievably down. It's nothing to do with pleasure or pain. No it works its way up from the pit of my groin.
Being645
Above the Chemist

mickydazzler wrote:
Being645 wrote:

#Austerity ...
Thanks.

UK = #AntiAusterity
Germany = #Hartz
Meanwhile in the Volkswagen boardroom, the recent "reputational" damage is discussed...

"What would Peter Hartz do?"
"Cut wages, of course! (Plus whores, maybe?!)"
Yeah, it's disgusting.... Image...
You have no idea HOW disgusting this is to me ...
Image Image Image Image

*anyway, while VW are announcing that there will be no wage cuts or anything for employees, recipients of HARTZ-IV have long been completely dispossessed and enslaved. And the heat goes on ...
Dr. Moody

Just bought a ticket, be seeing you..
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

"Köln Palladium has been rescheduled to Dec 8 and Berlin Columbiahalle will be on Dec 9. Tickets will still be valid for these shows."

https://twitter.com/tsomofficial/status ... 2223202304

The full message (collated from various tweets):
We are very sorry to announce that the remaining dates of our tour have been postponed due to an outbreak of viral laryngitis in the band.

Köln Palladium has been rescheduled to Dec 8 and Berlin Columbiahalle will be on Dec 9. Tickets will still be valid for these shows.

We are working on rescheduling the Athens show for next year. Huge apologies to all; especially those who have travelled from far afield.

Andrew received a doctor's note this morning instructing him not to sing for at least 7 days. Chris and Dave are also suffering, along with several of the crew. We hate cancelling gigs; we hope that the rearranged shows will make up for it.

So, to reiterate, tickets will be valid for the rescheduled shows, but if you need a refund, please see your ticket office. Sorry, all.
Spiggythecat
Amphetamine Filth

I can't make rescheduled gig so I offer a ticket for a good price Smile
pm if interested
the same for gig in Köln

So who's coming to the rescheduled gig then?

:D

Marge xxx
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"
Being645
Above the Chemist

Me not ... :D ...
sukhoi

What a pity!
Hopefully, I'll do... 8)
Being645 wrote:Me not ... :D ...
Right On Venom And Revenge
Spiggythecat
Amphetamine Filth

decided in last minute, I'm coming
what a hell
And the kissing and the colours come crushing down
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

from the Sister's Twitter account just now:
It is with a heavy heart that we are forced to postpone tonight's gig in Köln and tomorrow's gig in Berlin again. Huge apologies to all.

These shows have been rescheduled for 8th March 2016 at Köln Palladium and 10th March 2016 at Berlin Columbiahalle.

Andrew Eldritch has had a recurrence of the viral laryngitis which forced us off the road last time, and has consequently lost his voice.

The same doctor as last time saw him, and recommended again he does not sing for a week, otherwise there's the chance of irreparable damage.

Refunds for anyone who can't make the rescheduled shows are available from point of purchase.

Once again, huge apologies to all who had hoped to attend, and to our promoters FKP Scorpio. We WILL see you in March.
godgirl

Oh well, only £200 spent... At least I didn't lose anything on the Nephs rescheduling or the original German gigs so I'm still luckier than some. :/
godgirl

... well I will get £65 or so back from the airport taxes and fees at least.. so "only" £130 or so lost on the hotel/flight..... I *knew* I should've changed to the Hilton which was free cancellation until arrival, not until the end of 07/12/15!!!! :(

:roll:

Oh well, at least I can see two NMA gigs this week and both Nephs gigs if they happen.

:lol:

Marge xxx