Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Any good one liners?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2015 - PLYC (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 10 Jul 2015
Posts: 867
Location: San Francisco

PostPost #1  Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:19 pm    Post subject: Any good one liners? Reply with quote Back to top

I don't remember hearing any good Our fearless leader! one liners from this tour. Did anyone catch any?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Poisonheart
Road Kill


Joined: 14 Oct 2015
Posts: 30

PostPost #2  Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

During the Manc gig Andy kept saying "we're not from here". As they left the stage for the first encore he said it again , someone booed. Andy came back and said "For the guy who just booed, the criminal half of my family are from here, thank you"..I could upload the video if I could be arsed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
euphoria
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 11 Mar 2003
Posts: 949
Location: Berlin

PostPost #3  Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm certain I heard "We're not from here" in one of the London clips as well. Seems he has become so nice that he cannot even heckle the crowd properly anymore Wink
C'mon Andrew, say something mean! Uh,ok, uh.."we're not from here?" Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Joy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 10 Oct 2013
Posts: 635

PostPost #4  Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not too many words but so much more heartwarming. In the Roundhouse when the audience expressed their love loudly (screaming, huge applause) Von looked at the crowd, smiling, and said: “Me too.”
I would be pleased to find it in the vids and I may upload it.
_________________
"Music is there to enrich your life and make you aware of things in a slightly different way."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
czuczu
Slight Overbomber


Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Posts: 1613
Location: UK

PostPost #5  Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Before Dominion:

Quote:
This one's for you... cos we're thinking... one big dirty bomb! Our fearless leader!


is a fairly pointed introduction for a London crowd Laughing
_________________
@stuczu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RockNRoll Mercenary
Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 01 Oct 2012
Posts: 238
Location: London

PostPost #6  Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

'We're not from here' in London was before Gift That Shines.

There was also 'Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls...' and 'But nevermind that, nevermind that'. The latter was before This Corrosion I think but can't remember the other.
_________________
'Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future'- Oscar Wilde
I'll see you tomorrow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 10 Jul 2015
Posts: 867
Location: San Francisco

PostPost #7  Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And "Welcome to my house" in Leeds.
_________________
My life is one long week of stupid clothing benders.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Joy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 10 Oct 2013
Posts: 635

PostPost #8  Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RockNRoll Mercenary wrote:
'We're not from here' in London was before Gift That Shines.

There was also 'Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls...' and 'But nevermind that, nevermind that'. The latter was before This Corrosion I think but can't remember the other.


"We're not from here" I have found it so I uploaded it for you.

(I am also looking for "Me too" but that will take a while to watch the whole gig.)


https://youtu.be/tVXPPbZ_PS8
_________________
"Music is there to enrich your life and make you aware of things in a slightly different way."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Poisonheart
Road Kill


Joined: 14 Oct 2015
Posts: 30

PostPost #9  Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

manc, voila

https://youtu.be/7cBSbnnpnug
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 10 Jul 2015
Posts: 867
Location: San Francisco

PostPost #10  Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Joy wrote:
RockNRoll Mercenary wrote:
'We're not from here' in London was before Gift That Shines.

There was also 'Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls...' and 'But nevermind that, nevermind that'. The latter was before This Corrosion I think but can't remember the other.


"We're not from here" I have found it so I uploaded it for you.

(I am also looking for "Me too" but that will take a while to watch the whole gig.)


https://youtu.be/tVXPPbZ_PS8


Thanks for uploading Joy! I think I was just a few feet away from you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 10 Jul 2015
Posts: 867
Location: San Francisco

PostPost #11  Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Poisonheart wrote:
manc, voila

https://youtu.be/7cBSbnnpnug


Thank you for being arsed, Poisonheart

It wasn't me...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mothra
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 16 May 2006
Posts: 420
Location: looking for the can in the candy store

PostPost #12  Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think I just heard 'It's hard to sing when you're grinning' on the Nottingham recording that Eggi posted.

Does Andrew come across as happier than usual on this tour? That great clip of him at the start of Lucretia at the London, he generally sounds more up for it than he has done in a while on the recordings I've heard and the (London) gig that I was at.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Joy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 10 Oct 2013
Posts: 635

PostPost #13  Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have been looking for "Me too" for a while and then I have realised I have uploaded it quite a while ago. Laughing

Flood II - Check at 5:30

Yeah..Me too..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLacCfFzJ18
_________________
"Music is there to enrich your life and make you aware of things in a slightly different way."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 10 Jul 2015
Posts: 867
Location: San Francisco

PostPost #14  Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mothra wrote:
I think I just heard 'It's hard to sing when you're grinning' on the Nottingham recording that Eggi posted.

Does Andrew come across as happier than usual on this tour? That great clip of him at the start of Lucretia at the London, he generally sounds more up for it than he has done in a while on the recordings I've heard and the (London) gig that I was at.


I'd have described him as giddy this tour. No gothic angst at all!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mothra
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 16 May 2006
Posts: 420
Location: looking for the can in the candy store

PostPost #15  Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:
Mothra wrote:
I think I just heard 'It's hard to sing when you're grinning' on the Nottingham recording that Eggi posted.

Does Andrew come across as happier than usual on this tour? That great clip of him at the start of Lucretia at the London, he generally sounds more up for it than he has done in a while on the recordings I've heard and the (London) gig that I was at.


I'd have described him as giddy this tour. No gothic angst at all!
Retirement fund nearly there?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chaos Lady
Road Kill


Joined: 19 Oct 2015
Posts: 6
Location: In the heart of the Wildwood

PostPost #16  Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah Our fearless leader! seemed in a good place. His sign off at Rock City said it all really:

“We normally do gigs and gigs are fine, but this? This was a party, thanks!”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 10 Jul 2015
Posts: 867
Location: San Francisco

PostPost #17  Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Listening to the excellent video from Lasyboylive just remembered another one liner:
After Alice when the crowd missed our opening during the sing-along (which seemed to delight Von) Our fearless leader! said "That's the last time I give you the mic."
_________________
My life is one long week of stupid clothing benders.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
euphoria
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 11 Mar 2003
Posts: 949
Location: Berlin

PostPost #18  Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What is he saying here, right at the start of Valentine in London?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVDupbfBq5g&feature=youtu.be&t=2774
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
czuczu
Slight Overbomber


Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Posts: 1613
Location: UK

PostPost #19  Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

euphoria wrote:
What is he saying here, right at the start of Valentine in London?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVDupbfBq5g&feature=youtu.be&t=2774


"Ladies and gentlemen, Ben Christo will be drawing the raffle after the show?"

Question Confused
_________________
@stuczu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker


Joined: 11 Jul 2002
Posts: 4356

PostPost #20  Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

euphoria wrote:
What is he saying here, right at the start of Valentine in London?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVDupbfBq5g&feature=youtu.be&t=2774


On first listen

Ladies and gentlemen Mr Ben Christo the guitarist thank you very much


Stu's is better though
_________________
Goths are people too..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aVoX
Road Kill


Joined: 04 May 2013
Posts: 81
Location: between the devil and the deep blue sea

PostPost #21  Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chaos Lady wrote:
Yeah Our fearless leader! seemed in a good place. His sign off at Rock City said it all really:

“We normally do gigs and gigs are fine, but this? This was a party, thanks!”

If anyone is interested, I found a video of that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40WN5vvIb6I (song ends at 3:51, followed by a ton of applause, at 4:59 Von starts talking again)
I think this is the first time I heard Von say something positive about the audience and the Sisters fans Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 11081
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #22  Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aVoX wrote:
Chaos Lady wrote:
Yeah Our fearless leader! seemed in a good place. His sign off at Rock City said it all really:

“We normally do gigs and gigs are fine, but this? This was a party, thanks!”

If anyone is interested, I found a video of that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40WN5vvIb6I (song ends at 3:51, followed by a ton of applause, at 4:59 Von starts talking again)
I think this is the first time I heard Von say something positive about the audience and the Sisters fans Mr. Green


Swallowed with pleasure ... Very Happy We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! ...

http://sisterswiki.org/Thu,_15-Oct-2015#Additional_Cookies

Thank you very much for the link! ... Kiss ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 10 Jul 2015
Posts: 867
Location: San Francisco

PostPost #23  Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

More fan appreciation

Leeds after TOL, "Thanks for coming this is a beautiful event. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. What I was basically(?) trying to say is this is us saying your fun."

At this rate they'll start having fan appreciation days and giving out bobble-head dolls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
d0gbones
Road Kill


Joined: 18 Aug 2015
Posts: 56
Location: lost in the drift

PostPost #24  Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pretty sure it was "this is your fault". Is there a Leeds recording yet?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aVoX
Road Kill


Joined: 04 May 2013
Posts: 81
Location: between the devil and the deep blue sea

PostPost #25  Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

d0gbones wrote:
Pretty sure it was "this is your fault". Is there a Leeds recording yet?

Found one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0IOUdqdYbE (quality is meh, but I'm still thankful to whoever uploaded it, obviously). Song ends at 3:33, at 4:55 Von blames the audience Mr. Green
The very end is also worth watching, never saw the band stay on the stage much longer after the last song; also the Nurse debunks all myths of being glued to the Doktor by coming forward too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2015 - PLYC (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group  ·  Heartland supports phpBBHacks.com
Theme and Graphics by Quiff Boy, Tim Blackman and those nice people at ibplanet.com