Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Mojo November 2016....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Reviews and Interviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deirfiur
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #1  Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:55 am    Post subject: Mojo November 2016.... Reply with quote Back to top

..interesting
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #2  Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: Mojo.... Reply with quote Back to top

deirfiur wrote:
..interesting

You mean this?
Quote:
That Guitarist gets hissy with Sisters Of Mercy

http://www.mojo4music.com/24620/mojo-276-november-2016/
TheCureCommunity
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #3  Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There are screen shots of the article on facebook somewhere but I genuinely couldn't be arsed to read them. I know Diego got quite upset by one or two of the comments but I don't believe anything new was revealed.

we fall to rise
deirfiur
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #4  Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Didn't know that the other girls had approached the 'hired hand' about a split quite early on
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

PostPost #5  Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting to hear that WH was asked by AE to call GM to tell him he was fired !!
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #6  Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ribbons69 wrote:
There are screen shots of the article on facebook somewhere but I genuinely couldn't be arsed to read them. I know Diego got quite upset by one or two of the comments but I don't believe anything new was revealed.

Lovely to know that stuff is available on f***book ... a pity we don't get it here ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Reviews and Interviews All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: