Chris Catalyst - new album/ website/ blog

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Just in case that anyone should miss the lyrics in the booklet, they are all available here on Chris' website ... :) ...
iesus
Overbomber

Mine has not arrived yet :( :?
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Being645
Above the Chemist

iesus wrote:Mine has not arrived yet :( :?
Chris Catalyst on Pledge Music wrote:Everything (apart from very recent orders!) has been posted out now, so please let me know through the ‘Ask Pledge’ thing if you’re missing anything or your stuff hasn’t arrived!

Once I’ve an idea of if anyone is missing anything, I can put the last few bits of remaining merch up there. Probably on Friday.
... :D ... so, no worries, iesus ...
Dust Witch
Amphetamine Filth

Check whichever e-mail your Pledge account is on, iesus. Some of the bundle orders that went out early were marked as complete and got missed when sending out the CD part, if you bought lyrics or a hat/tee, you might want to drop Chris a message.
iesus
Overbomber

Being645 wrote:
Chris Catalyst on Pledge Music wrote:Everything (apart from very recent orders!) has been posted out now, so please let me know through the ‘Ask Pledge’ thing if you’re missing anything or your stuff hasn’t arrived!

Once I’ve an idea of if anyone is missing anything, I can put the last few bits of remaining merch up there. Probably on Friday.
in pledge says it was sent in 21 Feb :?
i was one of the first to pledge before reach 60% of the goal :wink:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
Being645
Above the Chemist

iesus wrote:
Being645 wrote:

in pledge says it was sent in 21 Feb :?
i was one of the first to pledge before reach 60% of the goal :wink:
Then, maybe, you should just contact Chris ... :wink: ...
iesus
Overbomber

From my experience with other packages. It will be here in the coming week. It takes some time to find their road down here in Mefotteranean :lol:
If there will be no signs until Wednesday i ll contact Chris.
'Are we the Baddies?'...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I've only just got round to pledging for this. I've been a bit short of money since Xmas.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Pista
Cureboi

iesus wrote:From my experience with other packages. It will be here in the coming week. It takes some time to find their road down here in Mefotteranean :lol:
If there will be no signs until Wednesday i ll contact Chris.
He's posted an update
Just to reiterate, if you’re missing anything from your pledge now, please get in touch – click on your pledge then ‘Ask A Question About This Pledge’ or whatever it is.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
iesus
Overbomber

Chris Catalyst commented

Hi Konstantinos. I'm afraid it looks like it's been lost in the post. Unfortunately I am out of both CDs and shirts now, so it looks like I will have to refund you I'm afraid. Hope this is okay. If I get any more CDs I will let you know. Sorry about this - I can't vouch for the postal system I'm afraid.

:( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

and i can't even download the mp files he upload to save them :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
Pista
Cureboi

can you download the flac files?
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
iesus
Overbomber

Pista wrote:can you download the flac files?
did that when they were up. Unfortunatelly i didn't save the robochris best and the last bonus tracks :(

At least i have my favourite "Distance Over Time" track copied everywhere
'Are we the Baddies?'...
Being645
Above the Chemist

iesus wrote:
did that when they were up. Unfortunatelly i didn't save the robochris best and the last bonus tracks :(

OMG, that is bad luck. I think it's ok with Chris Catalyst when I upload the entire thing for you to MEGA. So no worries. Help is underway ... :) ...
iesus
Overbomber

Being645 wrote:
iesus wrote:

OMG, that is bad luck. I think it's ok with Chris Catalyst when I upload the entire thing for you to MEGA. So no worries. Help is underway ... :) ...
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
iesus
Overbomber

Chris Catalyst wrote:Sorry it didn't work out - I've had problems shipping to Greece before, too. I've asked the Pledge people to refund your money but still give you the Access Pass which gets you all the tracks and updates and so on. Hope that's cool.
And He did it.. :notworthy:
Have no words to say. Chris has attitude and i admire that.
:D
'Are we the Baddies?'...
SmileySister
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

He's a good lad isn't he :notworthy:
iesus
Overbomber

21/02 - 27/03 package received today from post :D
I am really curious of how they have managed to do that in post services. :lol:
Message sent to Chris in pledge 8)
'Are we the Baddies?'...
Alex66
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Last set of songs uploaded, entertaining and enjoyable too.
The illiterate of the future will not be the man who cannot read the alphabet, but the one who cannot take a photograph. - Walter Benjamin
Driver powered by Cigarettes, Caffeine and Vitriol
Damian
Amphetamine Filth

Chris's album got its commercial release today (it's on Amazon etc.) and could actually chart combined with the presales, so if anyone wants to give it a push then now would be a really good time!
Pista
Cureboi

Chris is setting up an online gig on Sunday if anyone's keen.
Looks like he'll donate any moneys to a food bank, but he's making it a pay what you want thing.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
whyme
Road Kill

https://www.youtube.com/user/chriscatalyst

If everyone reading this just subscribes to his Youtube channel maybe we can encourage him to do more like this via YouTube. I think you need a 1000 subscribers to do a live stream via mobile device.

Doesn't take much just press the subscribe button.

Chris seems like a good guy and if I ever ran into him I would offer to take him out for some Indian food.
iesus
Overbomber

whyme wrote:https://www.youtube.com/user/chriscatalyst

If everyone reading this just subscribes to his Youtube channel maybe we can encourage him to do more like this via YouTube. I think you need a 1000 subscribers to do a live stream via mobile device.

Doesn't take much just press the subscribe button.

Chris seems like a good guy and if I ever ran into him I would offer to take him out for some Indian food.
Subscribed. Would do any such thing to support Chris. He has attitude and deserve that :notworthy: :notworthy:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
Pista
Cureboi

Subscribed & tweeted to ask the same
Last edited by Pista on 17 Mar 2020, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

My phone won't be picking up any livestreams anytime soon, but that's totally by the by. Subscribed :D
Swinnow
Overbomber

Done
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....