Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Merch last night in Norwich
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2016 (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Microcosmia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #26  Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Silver_Owl wrote:
Microcosmia wrote:
EvilBastard wrote:
Lucretia, my reflection, burn the toast with me.

We are not worthy!

I'd like that on a t shirt. A black one at that.

With black writing? It wasn't me...

Indeed, sure why not, there are many shades of black. Best add flames as well to complete the look. Smile
EvilBastard
Overbomber

PostPost #27  Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Your wish is my command. Logo, text, and flames all rendered in the blackest of blacks.

Sizes S-XXXXXL. Also available in long-sleeved, ladies, hoodie, cut-off, and onesie. Buy now to avoid disappointment.
Microcosmia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #28  Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EvilBastard wrote:
Your wish is my command. Logo, text, and flames all rendered in the blackest of blacks.

Sizes S-XXXXXL. Also available in long-sleeved, ladies, hoodie, cut-off, and onesie. Buy now to avoid disappointment.

I like it. It's subtle.
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #29  Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Could be blacker Very Happy
TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #30  Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my hoodie is literally as blck as that. black on black translucent black.....oh wrong band. but it really is. i spent ages looking foir it the other day and got more frantic as i became sure i had lost it. it was clean washed and in a drawer mistaken for a plain fruit of the loom hoody lol.

apart from that a very hard-wearing and infinitely machine washable garment. well worth 30-odd. Our fearless leader!

Last edited by eastmidswhizzkid on Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
EvilBastard
Overbomber

PostPost #31  Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
Could be blacker Very Happy

eastmidswhizzkid

PostPost #32  Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the contrast is much less than say the original cover of ac/dc's back in black (which was the SAME black embossed so only blind people were unable to enjoy its black-on-blackness.)
EvilBastard
Overbomber

PostPost #33  Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
it was clean washed and in a drawer...

Surprised

Dafuq is wrong with you?! It's black - means it never needs washing. And in a drawer? Like, folded and put away rather than picked up off the floor, sniffed, and "yeah, this'll do"?

You've changed, man... Crying or Very sad
eastmidswhizzkid

PostPost #34  Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EvilBastard wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
it was clean washed and in a drawer...

Surprised

Dafuq is wrong with you?! It's black - means it never needs washing. And in a drawer? Like, folded and put away rather than picked up off the floor, sniffed, and "yeah, this'll do"?

You've changed, man... Crying or Very sad

hey ive never had a washing machine before. and its SO black that all less-black stains show up on it. plus i never used to look in the mirror with the dawning possibility of never pulling ever again. Laughing but also Wierded Out Sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2016 (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: