Anyone has a clue about at what time starts to play SOM?

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2016
Pabs
Road Kill

Hello

I am landing in Liverpool airport on friday the 25th.november at 19.00 hs.
Sisters of Mercy is playing the same day in Liverpool's Olympia, and the doors are also opening at 19.00 hs.
Could anyone tell me if known, or has any idea, at what time is supposed to play SOM?
Or at what time they usually start to play?
I don't know if to buy the ticket or not..
Any information will be welcome

Pabs
Pista
Cureboi

Pabs wrote:Hello

I am landing in Liverpool airport on friday the 25th.november at 19.00 hs.
Sisters of Mercy is playing the same day in Liverpool's Olympia, and the doors are also opening at 19.00 hs.
Could anyone tell me if known, or has any idea, at what time is supposed to play SOM?
Or at what time they usually start to play?
I don't know if to buy the ticket or not..
Any information will be welcome

Pabs
Hello & welcome Pabs
All you need to know you can find here
https://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic ... 791#644791

Safe trip & enjoy the show :D
Oh, BTW I took your email addy out of the post as this is a publicly viewable board. Don't want you getting spammed by any furniture merchants or middle eastern tourist guides ;)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pabs
Road Kill

Great, bought it. Thank you Cureboi.
From the John Lennon airport direct to the venue, just hope they let me in with a backpack.
Pabs
Road Kill

Cureboi, or someone else who could help,
do you know how to delete my posts, or al least the one that contains my email address? if you could do it for me i would appreciate it, otherwise do you know if should i contact someone else? Coudn't do it myself.
By the way the flight of Ryanair was 2 hours delayed, missed half show.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Pabs wrote:...delete my posts, or al least the one that contains my email address? ...
He already has:
Pista wrote:Oh, BTW I took your email addy out of the post as this is a publicly viewable board.
;D
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Pabs
Road Kill

markfiend wrote:
Pabs wrote:...delete my posts, or al least the one that contains my email address? ...
He already has:
Pista wrote:Oh, BTW I took your email addy out of the post as this is a publicly viewable board.
;D
Thanks for the quick answer markfiend still when i look for my email address in google turn up on my first post. Do you know if it's possible to delete the first post or the whole topic? Or if you can do it?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Ah sorry, we have no control over google. The old version must be cached on their servers. Their version will (probably) be updated next time the google spiders visit.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell