Official Sisters Merch

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Planet Dave wrote: 22 Feb 2023, 11:46 Cheers for the heads-up folks :D lyrics-from-the-new-album-honest-guv postcards ordered. And a badge to add to the missus's collection ;D :kiss: :notworthy:
wow! at £8 the set they are almost as much as the new album will cost you when it comes out...with merch like that who needs to make an album eh Andrew?
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

I was going to order the postcards, they do look nice, but £4 p+p on £8 worth of postcards set off my skinflint alarm...
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Ah I bought mine with the money I saved from not buying a 52 quid hoodie ;D
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
eastmidswhizzkid

MrChris wrote: 22 Feb 2023, 16:48 I was going to order the postcards, they do look nice, but £4 p+p on £8 worth of postcards set off my skinflint alarm...
wow i hadnt even considered that they would have P+P on top of the £8... ffs!
Planet Dave wrote: 22 Feb 2023, 17:19 Ah I bought mine with the money I saved from not buying a 52 quid hoodie ;D
Hell Bro, you go out and earn the £££, i sure as fukc dont have an opinion on how you spend it! In fairness to the £52 hoodie, i bought the £40 one over 7 years ago and its still in great nick. Because it's black-on-black it hasnt faded noticeably, which seems to be the only thing that isnt as good as it could be with the clothing.
However even with the fading I do wish that i had managed to get a "Girls On Speed" tee at least ONE of the times i ordered it from a sale. A man doesn't really need 3 Alice shirts....

Nyth Grandbeard
Road Kill

Me patiently waiting for a classic head and star logo t-shirt in white to eventually get back in stock :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
:von: Check out my Comic series: https://unhingedcomic.com/ :von:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

:lol: Yes indeed, and a white hoodie would most likely see 50-odd quid fly out my wallet faster than you could say 'If I die in a retail zone' :von: what else are you gonna do with it, spend it on Motorhead re-releases? Ah hold on a minute... :innocent:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
ruffers
Overbomber

If you're interested in this kind of thing one of the postcards has the Detonation Boulevard lyric -

Through the cruelty of strangers to the neon dream.

Not on a t-shirt that I know of. Yet, presumably.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

ruffers wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 10:33 If you're interested in this kind of thing one of the postcards has the Detonation Boulevard lyric -

Through the cruelty of strangers to the neon dream.

Not on a t-shirt that I know of. Yet, presumably.
We were just discussing that very thing. Yes please to the lovely yellow print t-shirt with the groovy lyric. Snapped up a scarf off ebay at the weekend too, all that's missing now is a lovely white hoodie, get to it Reptile House!
Gothicbiff
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Dave I was watching that scarf :lol:
At last few seconds I decided not to bid. Happy to hear it went to your very good self!

But I have snapped up a "When I stand" tshirt and the postcards :D :von:
I have seen The Sisters at The Paradiso. I will die happy
With massive thanks to Ruffers for his company and help.
A girl is never too old to wear a Sisters tshirt!
Pista
Cureboi

Usually, when they update the stock, they send an email.
I never got one this time.
Odd
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Just got the Where I Stand and Life is Short shirts. Because I don't have enough Sisters shirts obviously... 🙄
The Chancer Corporation
ruffers
Overbomber

White hoodie would be great, get it done if you're watching! (please)
eastmidswhizzkid

ruffers wrote: 28 Feb 2023, 09:52 White hoodie would be great, get it done if you're watching! (please)
white clothes are great if you like that sort of thing. my problem is any white material is at best only white until ive taken it out of the polythene wrapping. then its in a state of constantly deteriorating chewing-gum grey for the rest of its natural. :roll: :lol:

markfiend
goriller of form 3b

There's this thing called washing oh brother Lee :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Gothicbiff wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 22:41 Dave I was watching that scarf :lol:
At last few seconds I decided not to bid. Happy to hear it went to your very good self!
:lol: Well i'm glad it didn't turn into a bidding war with you over an already overpriced scarf :lol: and i thank you for your restraint! :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy:

We shall remember your sacrifice when we wear it. :notworthy: (...not at the same time though, that would be silly, unless it was a Tom Baker Doctor Who length scarf, then it might be possible to adorn both necks at once :lol: :lol: :lol: )
mh
Above the Chemist

Perfect timing - I need replacement "life is short" and "metal and blood" t-shirts! :notworthy:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Gothicbiff wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 22:41 Dave I was watching that scarf :lol:

But I have snapped up a "When I stand" tshirt and the postcards :D :von:
You're a better lady than us Liz, we'd have been round yours banging on the door demanding our scarf back! :lol: :lol: :kiss:

Life is short, but not as short as my bank account at this rate. I could really do with one of those, but I'll hang fire in hope of a Det Blvd tee and / or a white hoodie. Oh and the album :innocent:
Pista
Cureboi

The email finally showed up
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Nyth Grandbeard
Road Kill

Is the whole sister site down for anyone else? https://www.the-sisters-of-mercy.com/
:von: Check out my Comic series: https://unhingedcomic.com/ :von:
czuczu
Overbomber

Nope.

New album page looks tasty!

(sorry)
Rantz Hoseley
Road Kill

Ooh, buttons and badges!

Wish the Afterhours shirt in XL was in stock though!
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Fresh from the success of the ebay scarf, Dave won an old official Sisters workshirt to replace the one sacrificed to the mosh pit many years ago. :lol:

Mind slightly blown and pleasantly surprised today to open the door to the 'postman' ...... many thanks Mr Catalyst Sir! :lol: :lol: :D :D

No idea it was Chris selling and the personal quick delivery was exemplary! ;D :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
ruffers
Overbomber

He's a lovely chap isn't he? Clearly not an xl though or I'd have been bidding on it..!
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

ruffers wrote: 07 Mar 2023, 17:08 He's a lovely chap isn't he? Clearly not an xl though or I'd have been bidding on it..!
Yes he is! I was at work but that's by the by, the excited alternate-universe-sounding text I received from Charlie was perfect :lol: Calling round local to drop off an ebay sale like that is a classy, sweet thing to be doing for sure, dude even refunded the postage I'd paid. Above and beyond the call of duty, cheers Chris :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Gothicbiff
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Planet Dave wrote: 07 Mar 2023, 23:29
ruffers wrote: 07 Mar 2023, 17:08 He's a lovely chap isn't he? Clearly not an xl though or I'd have been bidding on it..!
Yes he is! I was at work but that's by the by, the excited alternate-universe-sounding text I received from Charlie was perfect :lol: Calling round local to drop off an ebay sale like that is a classy, sweet thing to be doing for sure, dude even refunded the postage I'd paid. Above and beyond the call of duty, cheers Chris :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Oh wow!!!! How nice of him was that.
I would have been completely tongue-tied if I had opened my door to see Chris standing there
I have seen The Sisters at The Paradiso. I will die happy
With massive thanks to Ruffers for his company and help.
A girl is never too old to wear a Sisters tshirt!