Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Sisters 2017?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #51  Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Depprocksfarfar wrote:
Is this supposed to be funny?

http://www.songkick.com/artists/492456-sisters-of-mercy

No, now it's called "alternative news". Wink
godgirl
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #52  Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bartek wrote:
Depprocksfarfar wrote:
Is this supposed to be funny?

http://www.songkick.com/artists/492456-sisters-of-mercy

No, now it's called "alternative news". Wink

I just tried addin' the AB gig but apparently randoms can't add TSOM gigs anymore without verification!

*lol*

Laughing

Whot, I only did it once!!!

Embarassed It wasn't me...

Marge xxx

..oh and yes, I did report that Mish/TSOM listin' as incorrect... because I'm a good girl really, and quite kind! Very Happy
godgirl
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #53  Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Swinnow wrote:
Norman Hunter wrote:
A rumoured Sisters tour can't be a rumoured Sisters tour without the (now legendary) quote from Weebs:

PLYC

I did say PLYC v2.0 on another thread elsewhere a bit earlier, as a tour ain't a tour without certain things :-/

Does Leeds Festival still exist? Beautiful Days suggests they're doin' the outdoor rounds this summer...

Oh s**t, I've become a fuckin' speculative saddo.

Bye!

Marge xxx
Damian
Road Kill

PostPost #54  Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
None yet.
I expect Chris is going to be busy with his solo project for a while & Von is prolly in the studio mastering the next album It wasn't me...

After Chris's Pledge campaign closes in a week, that'll be it for solo and Eureka Machines until (probably) the tail end of the year... which incidentally means that if you want the album with all the exclusive stuff (including a free acoustic album to download with an amusing Sisters joke in the middle) that's how long you've got left!
Swinnow
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #55  Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

godgirl wrote:
Does Leeds Festival still exist?

Yeah it does, though depending when you last went it has moved away from the old Templenewsam site to further out of town up between the A58 and A64.

It does say more acts to be announced.
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #56  Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like another date is trickling through, so I'll sticky this thread & try to add each date to the first post as an index Smile
TheCureCommunity
ruffers
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #57  Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This new album tour is taking shape
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #58  Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ruffers wrote:
This new album tour is taking shape

... Laughing Laughing ... that were very nice, indeed, but this way or other ... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green ...
godgirl
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #59  Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oooh Eminem!

Very Happy

Marge xxx
ROBBIE
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #60  Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Having had time to contemplate this on my travels across frozen Canada, this is my view. It would seem that there is an extensive European tour building across August and September, maybe October as well. To date there has been no official announcement via 'incoming' tweet or website - this can only mean one thing - they are about to make a huge announcement of a Pledge campaign for the new album which will be released mid August.

And one other thing does anyone know the emoji for humble pie... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #61  Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some official confirmation were clearly useful.
Depprocksfarfar
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #62  Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Only announcing the full tour is madness. They really should announce a date at the time. Brussels have been onsale for almost a month now, and will probably sell out before its on the official site. Not very nice for people that doesn't know/care about this forum (oh, how could they not?) or the site of the venue. But constantly working against themself is a common Sisters thing, so nothing new there.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #63  Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's what happens when there's no communicational contact and rumours take the lead... always like that... Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad ...

According to ticket agencies, the presales for all gigs in Germany have now been suspended until further notice.

I guess they want to get things sorted properly. At least, Brussels and the UK dates are certain.
jost 7
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #64  Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Whats chris' status, still on board?
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #65  Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jost 7 wrote:
Whats chris' status, still on board?

Who knows. Maybe Wayne is back ... Razz ...
Swinnow
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #66  Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:

You minx lol.

Seriously, the disorganisation and lack of confirmation suggests this is all getting a bit cottage industry! Does Von still take the lead management role in these matters?
abridged
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #67  Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Swinnow wrote:
Being645 wrote:

You minx lol.

Seriously, the disorganisation and lack of confirmation suggests this is all getting a bit cottage industry! Does Von still take the lead management role in these matters?

To be fair I think (apart from U2 concerts and the like) most things probably were and still are slightly cottage industry. Even back in the day the Reptile House and the like weren't always the most organised. I imagine they want to have all the concerts sorted before they put them online which is fair enough.
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #68  Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Swinnow wrote:
Being645 wrote:
W...

I heard/read somewhere (perhaps these very pages) that Chris does most of it these days.
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #69  Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Patience, people Mr. Green

I'm confident the tour will happen, they have just stopped pre-sale for German gigs because the tour is not finally planned yet. Nothing dramatic.

Depprocksfarfar wrote:
Brussels have been onsale for almost a month now, and will probably sell out before its on the official site.

Yes, but how would that be negative for the Sisters? Not a bad thing to show if you are dealing with sceptical promoters Wink

The more interesting question is, why they are planning such a big tour when they said a few years back they wouldn't do big tours anymore. Are we indeed in for a totally different type of concerts this time?
ROBBIE
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #70  Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finally got it - all details of the tour and new album are to be released on 01 April!! It wasn't me...
Alex66
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #71  Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ROBBIE wrote:
Finally got it - all details of the tour and new album are to be released on 01 April!! It wasn't me...

Would be appropriate if Our fearless leader! has written an album about Trump's fooling a load of people.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

PostPost #72  Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anymore news on the Sisters Booze Cruise, planned to replace the rather excellent Motorboat:( variety ??
Swinnow
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #73  Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I quite fancied the Sisters Beer Train, starting at Stalybridge and then calling at every station on the slow (but long) train back into Leeds. Niiiiiiiice
d0gbones
Road Kill

PostPost #74  Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They have a promoter, Chris seems to be the one that's in touch with them though.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #75  Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

paint it black wrote:
Anymore news on the Sisters Booze Cruise, planned to replace the rather excellent Motorboat:( variety ??

From Oostende to Dover or Dover-Calais ... Laughing ... but stop, there's also Zeebrugge to Hull ... Mr. Green ... I'm in ... Mr. GreenMr. GreenMr. Green Laughing ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2017 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: