Elland Rd Stadium Tour?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

Was going to take Cameron to Anfield but there's work being carried out so can't get into the home changing room or the tunnel so won't be going there. I was wondering if anyone had done an Elland Rd tour and if it was any good?
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Swinnow
Overbomber

No European Cups to see at (h)Elland Rd, work on the Main Stand at Anfield is nearly complete now, there were pictures of the revamped changing room area released last week.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

They do, John McClelland usually takes it. Went round a few years ago.
Four strings good, six strings bad
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Old Trafford tour is good, but be prepared to put aside a day to get around the trophy room
Goths have feelings too
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

When I was a kid the school team I was in won a tournament where the prize was a tour round that vile of den of disgracefulness (Old Trafford's its official title). We sat in the players lounge and I ripped Brian Robson's seat with a pen. My Dad was very proud. :D
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”