David J to join Pete Murphy at Bauhaus gigs in 2018

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Post Reply
User avatar
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm
Posts: 4488
Joined: 04 Jan 2005, 17:08
Location: Newcastle

"It is obviously and additionally going to be a great pleasure personally to have David to my right in these shows."

Sadly I can never imagine Craig being asked - or agreeing - to join Von and the boys.
User avatar
Erudite
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1847
Joined: 24 Apr 2002, 01:00
Location: Lost In Space

timsinister wrote: Sadly I can never imagine Craig being asked - or agreeing - to join Von and the boys.
Well, they wouldn't want to be mistaken for a Right Said Fred tribute act. :innocent:
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
User avatar
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1447
Joined: 10 Jul 2015, 21:55
Location: San Francisco

For once an enviable gig, only in San Francisco!
My life is one long week of stupid clothing benders.
User avatar
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm
Posts: 4488
Joined: 04 Jan 2005, 17:08
Location: Newcastle

Erudite wrote:
timsinister wrote: Sadly I can never imagine Craig being asked - or agreeing - to join Von and the boys.
Well, they wouldn't want to be mistaken for a Right Said Fred tribute act. :innocent:
Too sexy for goth :lol:
User avatar
markfiend
goriller of form 3b
Posts: 20394
Joined: 11 Nov 2003, 10:55
Location: st custards
Contact:

A goffic Right Said Fred tribute?

Right Said Dead, shurely?
advanced, forthright, signifficant
User avatar
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1447
Joined: 10 Jul 2015, 21:55
Location: San Francisco

markfiend wrote:A goffic Right Said Fred tribute?

Right Said Dead, shurely?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm
Posts: 4488
Joined: 04 Jan 2005, 17:08
Location: Newcastle

"Deadly Dippy" :von:
User avatar
Pista
Cureboi
Posts: 14372
Joined: 25 Jun 2006, 15:03
Location: Lost In A Forest
Contact:

PM's doing a residency at The Chapel in San Fransisco & 3 nights will be with David J & on the final night he's closing with a Bowie tribute
Peter Murphy’s San Francisco residency

March 5: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Should the World Fail to Fall Apart’)
March 8 (early): The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Love Hysteria’)
March 8 (late): The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Love Hysteria’)
March 9: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Deep’)
March 10: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Deep’)
March 11: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Deep’)
March 14: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Deep’ with selections from ‘Love Hysteria’)
March 15 (early): The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Cascade’)
March 15 (late): The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Holy Smoke’)
March 18: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (‘Stripped’ tour show)
March 19 (early): The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Dust’)
March 19 (late): The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Ninth’)
March 21: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (“Mr. Moonlight� Bauhaus classics)
March 22: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (“Mr. Moonlight� Bauhaus classics)
March 23: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (“Mr. Moonlight� Bauhaus classics)
March 26: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (A Tribute to David Bowie)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
User avatar
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress
Posts: 7657
Joined: 25 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Small Heath, waiting for next year

Pista wrote:PM's doing a residency at The Chapel in San Fransisco & 3 nights will be with David J & on the final night he's closing with a Bowie tribute
Peter Murphy’s San Francisco residency

March 5: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Should the World Fail to Fall Apart’)
March 8 (early): The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Love Hysteria’)
March 8 (late): The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Love Hysteria’)
March 9: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Deep’)
March 10: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Deep’)
March 11: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Deep’)
March 14: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Deep’ with selections from ‘Love Hysteria’)
March 15 (early): The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Cascade’)
March 15 (late): The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Holy Smoke’)
March 18: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (‘Stripped’ tour show)
March 19 (early): The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Dust’)
March 19 (late): The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Ninth’)
March 21: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (“Mr. Moonlight� Bauhaus classics)
March 22: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (“Mr. Moonlight� Bauhaus classics)
March 23: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (“Mr. Moonlight� Bauhaus classics)
March 26: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (A Tribute to David Bowie)
DH and I are going to see him (them) Friday night!!! :D 8) ;D :bat: :von:

ETA: Not in San Francisco, obvi.
Hate has no home here.
<---all-around pain in the arse formerly known as "SINsister," "sinnie," "adarkafarkaparka" (or something similarly stupid), etc.
User avatar
Alexey Fyodorovich
Road Kill
Posts: 15
Joined: 22 Dec 2018, 12:48
Location: Los Angeles

I recently saw them at the Grove in Anaheim and made the two hour trip from Santa Monica through pouring rain. Excellent show and well worth the effort to get there.
User avatar
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress
Posts: 7657
Joined: 25 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Small Heath, waiting for next year

The gentleman vampire and his colleagues were on point. The opening act, Desert Mountain Tribe, were surprisingly good. Wonderful show. Worcester crowd, however, not so much. They were so motionless that I wondered if rigor mortis had set in. Poor Pete. :roll: :evil:

:bat:
Hate has no home here.
<---all-around pain in the arse formerly known as "SINsister," "sinnie," "adarkafarkaparka" (or something similarly stupid), etc.
User avatar
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress
Posts: 7657
Joined: 25 Jan 2002, 00:00
Location: Small Heath, waiting for next year

Pista wrote:PM's doing a residency at The Chapel in San Fransisco & 3 nights will be with David J & on the final night he's closing with a Bowie tribute
Peter Murphy’s San Francisco residency

March 5: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Should the World Fail to Fall Apart’)
March 8 (early): The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Love Hysteria’)
March 8 (late): The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Love Hysteria’)
March 9: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Deep’)
March 10: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Deep’)
March 11: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Deep’)
March 14: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Deep’ with selections from ‘Love Hysteria’)
March 15 (early): The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Cascade’)
March 15 (late): The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Holy Smoke’)
March 18: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (‘Stripped’ tour show)
March 19 (early): The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Dust’)
March 19 (late): The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (Performing ‘Ninth’)
March 21: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (“Mr. Moonlight� Bauhaus classics)
March 22: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (“Mr. Moonlight� Bauhaus classics)
March 23: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (“Mr. Moonlight� Bauhaus classics)
March 26: The Chapel, San Francisco, CA (A Tribute to David Bowie)

SOOOOOOO envious... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
:von: :bat:
Hate has no home here.
<---all-around pain in the arse formerly known as "SINsister," "sinnie," "adarkafarkaparka" (or something similarly stupid), etc.
Post Reply