Nikolas Vitus Lagartija's Latest Blog / I-Beam Recording

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Mothra
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Another great blog post from NVL today, and there was me thinking that I had my late night Halloween listening sorted. But the recording I have is
https://sisterswiki.org/Tender_Mercies, not the complete set, including the 'manic bingo caller' or the fancy dress show aftermath. Can anyone upload the full set?
Being645
Above the Chemist

Really an especially nice read again ... :D ... thank you for the hint ...

I don't have the Tender Mercies recording ... only the one circulated, and clearly without any fancy dress ...
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber

Thank you NVL! Always love reading about the much missed IBeam