Twenty Years Since the Event Horizon Tour

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Despite being a fan since 1985 the second London gig on that tour was my first Sisters live experience. Been a few times since then..
I have a vhs tape of both London gigs but I'm not sure where it is.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

i think pretty good recordings that aren't widely circulated exist also at least for Herford, Brussels, New York, Toronto, and all (?) the festival gigs - probably many more!
we've got beer and we've got fuel