The Golden Age Of Nothing new album

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
theyoungbrain
Road Kill

Hi all, hope this is allowed.

My band, The Golden Age Of Nothing, have a new album (called Ten Thousand Hours) due out on clear/black splattered vinyl and CD in February 2019 and we have an indiegogo page for pre-ordering/pledges. Some of you might like us, some of you might not. Some of you may even have seen us kicking about somewhere making our racket. Anyhow, you can find the album thingy here...

https://igg.me/at/tgaon

There's a sort of complilation video and a live video from this year's Goth City Festival in Leeds to whet your appetites. x
Afflikönig
Amphetamine Filth

Bought and enjoyed your previous releases on Bandcamp, will get around to the new one at some stage :)
theyoungbrain
Road Kill

Thanks! Glad you liked it.
blood instead of rain...
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

love the Golden Age of Nothing. and have previously (with your permission) stolen all your stuff from bandcamp! so thanks for this and good luck with it!
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
theyoungbrain
Road Kill

Cheers! It'll be up on bandcamp for pre-order very soon. Not to steal though (even with our permission). Not for a while anyway! :)
blood instead of rain...