Request: Wasteland 12" on CD?

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
Gaijin
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Before I get bottled for asking about a m*****n track - please read on.

I have 3 12" records that feature this track, but a scan of the various reissued/remastered CD releases via discogs has left me wondering what is going on. I can't find the original extended version anywhere on CD (except for some out of print Spanish compilations).

Is anyone able to PM me a link to a flac please?

Now you can throw your bottles. ;D
Big Si
School Bully

Gaijin wrote:Before I get bottled for asking about a m*****n track - please read on.

I have 3 12" records that feature this track, but a scan of the various reissued/remastered CD releases via discogs has left me wondering what is going on. I can't find the original extended version anywhere on CD (except for some out of print Spanish compilations).

Is anyone able to PM me a link to a flac please?

Now you can throw your bottles. ;D
Do you mean the Anniversary Mix or the LP version or the 12" version ?

All are longer than the 7" version (naturally)....
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Dan
Overbomber

While we're talking about The m*****n on CD, I'd like to comment that I only ever owned one m*****n CD - it was in a really stupid HUGE box - with a space for 3 more cd's. Presumably the next 3 singles. Anyway, after a few years the picture on the cd started to flake off and I didn't want to damage my cd player by getting flakes of paint(?) in it so I threw it away. I threw away the stupid big box as well seeing as I never bought the next 3 singles. I'm mentioning this because three other people I mentioned it to said theirs also had the picture flake off in the same way. So I'm wondering if anyone else here had the same CD with the stupid massive box, and if theirs has flaked off also?

EDIT: Looking at discogs, the box was supposed to have been released with Butterfly On A Wheel, but the disc I got in the box was Hands Across The Ocean which was the 4th one in the set. Weird.
Swinnow
Overbomber

My CD of Hands Across The Ocean shed it's skin, in rather rapid time, too. I remember being a bit miffed as the "B side" tracks were quite interesting (at the time).

For conpletists I got the blimmin' silly box thing with Butterfly.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
Dan
Overbomber

Ah, a design fault then, presumably. I wonder if the same thing happened to all of them. It'd maybe mean an intact one would be rare?
Gaijin

@ Big Si - The extended mix please my good man. The others saw a reissue on the Universal remasters circa 2006/7.

This appears to be the first CD release of the Extended Mix: https://www.discogs.com/Various-Eightie ... se/1680382

And another: https://www.discogs.com/Various-Maxi-Po ... er/1123935

And another: https://www.discogs.com/Various-12x12-P ... se/1667137

All issued in Spain only.
"All God's children give good phone,
I called Jesus He's not home... "
Gaijin

Not sure why I posted this in the trading section. :oops:
"All God's children give good phone,
I called Jesus He's not home... "