Happy birthday Planet Dave

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Pista
Cureboi

This one's for you

Have a triffic day :D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Happy Birthday Dave ffs! (see what i did there?) so that makes it 13 years since we met in person and spent our "first date" holding Mr M's hand in Leeds A&E? wow - how time flies!

have the bestest of birthdays bro and keep on keeping on. :kiss: :von:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

A fabulous Happy Birthday to you!

:D :D
Being645
Above the Chemist

Congratulations and all the ever best wishes from here too ... :D :D :D ...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Whoop whoop whoop! Have a good'un Dave mate
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

belated happy birthday!
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Swinnow
Overbomber

All the best, not sure about your cake though lol
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Aww cheers guys, soz I barely get near the laptop these days - work nights, come home, sleep, work nights.

Lee, that's funny, between the HL meet-ups and Sisters gigs I became way too overfamiliar with LGI A&E in the early 2000's. If folk weren't getting nutted in the pit they were nutting condom machines. WTF? :lol:

Cheers for the cake Steve, such a bright and lovely thing, I'm glad you picked one that accurately embodies our current managers jovial disposition ;D
iesus
Overbomber

Happy belated B-Day Dave :D
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
scotty
Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:Aww cheers guys, soz I barely get near the laptop these days - work nights, come home, sleep, work nights.

Lee, that's funny, between the HL meet-ups and Sisters gigs I became way too overfamiliar with LGI A&E in the early 2000's. If folk weren't getting nutted in the pit they were nutting condom machines. WTF? :lol:

Cheers for the cake Steve, such a bright and lovely thing, I'm glad you picked one that accurately embodies our current managers jovial disposition ;D
Happy Birthday Dave, hope you're well.
The good old days of Heartland meet ups, head butting condom machines, malteasers in your beer, bat milk, the Forres taxi and the bridge of doom :von: :notworthy: :cry:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

bat milk you say?

:lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
scotty
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:bat milk you say?

:lol:
Some great nights Boss, some great nights 8) :wink:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

scotty wrote:
Planet Dave wrote:Aww cheers guys, soz I barely get near the laptop these days - work nights, come home, sleep, work nights.

Happy Birthday Dave, hope you're well.
The good old days of Heartland meet ups, head butting condom machines, malteasers in your beer, bat milk, the Forres taxi and the bridge of doom :von: :notworthy: :cry:
Cheers Keith! You can add 'watching the Forres Stand-Up Comedian hold court in my back garden' as a highlight from those days too. Best show I'd seen since Bill Hicks, and I only saw him on the telly, this was live!