Channel Tunnel Maintenance!

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2019
godgirl
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

"Eurotunnel Engineering Works on 20-23 September 2019

On this weekend, we've currently stopped selling tickets on trains running from 18:00 on Friday evening until 07:00 on Monday morning.

This is because of planned electric cable installation works to in the Channel Tunnel which will mean that we'll only be able run trains through one of the two tunnels we normally use.

Once our timetables for these days have been amended and tickets are available to book again, we'll announce the details here and also on our Twitter page."

FMFL!

Marge xxx

That's potentially fewer trains on Sunday 22nd or potential delays on 23rd if anyone going over from London gigs..

M
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"
ruffers
Overbomber

Thanks for heads up.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
ROBBIE

godgirl wrote:"Eurotunnel Engineering Works on 20-23 September 2019

On this weekend, we've currently stopped selling tickets on trains running from 18:00 on Friday evening until 07:00 on Monday morning.

This is because of planned electric cable installation works to in the Channel Tunnel which will mean that we'll only be able run trains through one of the two tunnels we normally use.

Once our timetables for these days have been amended and tickets are available to book again, we'll announce the details here and also on our Twitter page."

FMFL!

Marge xxx

That's potentially fewer trains on Sunday 22nd or potential delays on 23rd if anyone going over from London gigs..

M
Choo-choo trains are now on sale for those in any fit state to travel on the Sunday :lol:
"Genevieve, I think you're lovely But Genevieve, it's time” TSOM 2020
godgirl

ROBBIE wrote:
godgirl wrote:"Eurotunnel Engineering Works on 20-23 September 2019

M
Choo-choo trains are now on sale for those in any fit state to travel on the Sunday :lol:
Came to say this, didn't check in the past 2 weeks so relieved that the cheap seats aren't all sold... unlike cheap apartments near AB with lift + balcony which were all gone! :'( I did find one but it had only 1 bedroom!

Marge xx
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"