Re-re-run of currently watching

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
mh
Above the Chemist

Bosch Legacy season 2, old grumpypants is back.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

Horror films as a prelude to Halloween. I usually take time off this week to watch all the classic really bad films. I went to London instead. So I consider that a grand exchange.
This place is death with walls
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Anyone on HL at this show? Perhaps sat on someone's shoulders having a great time? Looks like an amazing atmosphere, broad daylight or not 8) :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Pista
Cureboi

The jump scares have almost killed me about a dozen times so far. :eek:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

New series on Amazon Prime.

Luden

Based on real life events in the St Pauli district of Hamburg, around the Reeperbahn, in the early 80s.

Tales of prostitution, pimps, drugs, and gangs.

Fascinating series, but dear god its f*cking grim. I forgot what a rough-ass world it was in the 80s, especially in places like Hamburg. It does a great job of showing what a bleak, hostile and dirty place it was, and how we all had awful hair and terrible skin :lol:

This was all happening a couple of years before Eldritch moved out to Hamburg, but the city he relocated to would have been very similar to that portrayed in the series.

Also, here's a great article about the main protagonist Klaus Barkowski, and what he's up to these days https://thecinemaholic.com/klaus-barkow ... eader-now/
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
OLDFART
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Saw Late night with the Devil in the cinema and it was brilliant and well worth seeing .
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Baby Reindeer.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Pista
Cureboi

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 29 Apr 2024, 19:30 Baby Reindeer.
That got darker & darker & became quite terrifying.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid

Pista wrote: 29 Apr 2024, 19:57
eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 29 Apr 2024, 19:30 Baby Reindeer.
That got darker & darker & became quite terrifying.
i watched it all last night. When it comes to black comedy you cant beat the brits. True story as well.

Pista
Cureboi

The disco tractor was so funny :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
ruffers
Overbomber

Tonight I have been watching the northern lights from Leeds

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jiwUfsZxUFsoeDb8A

Something I never thought I'd see and yes, the camera enhanced it, but it's still something to stop you in your tracks. Especially if you watch Dr Who..
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

ruffers wrote: 11 May 2024, 00:10 Tonight I have been watching the northern lights from Leeds

Something I never thought I'd see and yes, the camera enhanced it, but it's still something to stop you in your tracks. Especially if you watch Dr Who..
Wtf? That's amazing. Missed it, shame, looks utterly mindblowing. Nice one :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Pista
Cureboi

ruffers wrote: 11 May 2024, 00:10 Tonight I have been watching the northern lights from Leeds

I got up at some horrific early hour to see it & then realised there's a funning great big hill out the back of my place blocking the view
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid

awesome. also, i now know the origin of your nickname! (Roughly anyways.... see what i did there? ;D )

mh
Above the Chemist

Bosch Season 1. Third time around but sometimes you just want the comfortable old pair of shoes.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.