Sisters of Mercy tribute video

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
brittislove
Road Kill

Hello all,

A few years ago I came in here and picked your brains about how to nail the sisters sound, and other things.

I wanted to share that I think my bandmates and I have done a good job. What do ya'll say?

https://www.facebook.com/TheTempleofMer ... 266990641/
brittislove
Road Kill

Excellent work Britt, you can really tell ya'll spent years working on this and making it the best it can be
Pista
Cureboi

Well I quite liked it.
Thing is, it's on farcebook & some folks avoid that place like the plague.
If you whopped it on youtube instead it might get a lot more views & feedback
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

truthfully? its musically as exact as it could be but the vocals aren't much more than someone singing the songs IM(not so)HO.
both singers with the smurphs (for eggsample -i said egg!- before i offend my friends in The Marching Men) had more of the feel of Eldritch...sorry -you did ask... :bat:
Good luck with it regardless! :von:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
brittislove
Road Kill

It's all good, honest criticism is valuable. I need to get a vocal effects pedal so I can control my own reverb, I think that will help instead of relying on sound guys. I did new orleans and had a lot of fun but there was like.. no reverb on my vocals. Cheers