Jesus Loves The Sisters

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
alanm
Amphetamine Filth

Never mind the t-shirts, what I want is a face mask that says WHAT THE EYE DON'T SEE WON'T BREAK THE HEART
Do you remember a time when angels... do you remember a time when fear?
In the days when I was stronger, in the days when you were here?
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Being645 wrote: 25 Jul 2020, 21:38
Quiff Boy wrote: 25 Jul 2020, 19:18 Yep, pretty sure I have one from a few years ago in the back of my wardrobe.

Seem to recall seeing Eldritch in one from circa 1984...? And he had a leather with it on, didn’t he?
Hhm, I think that was the one with the large Merciful Release Logo, which was often used in the press ...
Anyway, I've never seen a Jesus Loves The Sisters shirt in the old order forms .... I wonder, though, whether
ever anybody bought one of those "Subliminal Message" design shirts ... :lol: ...
I have an old order form from around 1995 that has the "Jesus loves.." shirt, but it was one of four shirts only available to current subscribers of the Reptile House.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise