AE's Fender El Rio semi-acoustic

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
GinaB1970
Road Kill

So here's another instrument wich I have transported to this magical forest I've created :wink:
It's a Fender EL Rio semi-acoustic. Again it's made from paper, balsawood and yarn. Height: 10,5 centimeters
I create with materials that is the less harmfull to nature as possible. It's to inspire and wonder about the magical planet we live on. This year it will be the fourth christmas that it will be shown in a shop window (my English is probably not correct, I think you understand). And this year, as I said earlier, The Sisters are taking part of it too :wink: Image
Being645
Above the Chemist

That's just lovely and astonishing ... :D :D :D ... kudos, Gina1970 ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ...

I'd love a view of your shop window, when it's done ... :D ...
GinaB1970
Road Kill

Being645 wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 09:44 That's just lovely and astonishing ... :D :D :D ... kudos, Gina1970 ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ...

I'd love a view of your shop window, when it's done ... :D ...
Thank you so much! I will show you then :)
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

You dont have to scratch far beneath the surface of our fanbase -especialy here on the Heartland- to see we have some incredibly talented and artistic people amongst us. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
gjh
Road Kill

This is [heart emoji]. Unfair level of skill and polish on display.
GinaB1970
Road Kill

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 13:58 You dont have to scratch far beneath the surface of our fanbase -especialy here on the Heartland- to see we have some incredibly talented and artistic people amongst us. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Thank you!
GinaB1970
Road Kill

gjh wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 14:15 This is [heart emoji]. Unfair level of skill and polish on display.
Thanks!
GC
Slight Overbomber

GinaB1970 wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 09:39 So here's another instrument wich I have transported to this magical forest I've created :wink:
It's a Fender EL Rio semi-acoustic. Again it's made from paper, balsawood and yarn. Height: 10,5 centimeters
I create with materials that is the less harmfull to nature as possible. It's to inspire and wonder about the magical planet we live on. This year it will be the fourth christmas that it will be shown in a shop window (my English is probably not correct, I think you understand). And this year, as I said earlier, The Sisters are taking part of it too :wink: Image
I am now curious as to which shop window.
dubler6
Road Kill

That is awesome. Thank you for sharing.
GinaB1970
Road Kill

GC wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 21:02
GinaB1970 wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 09:39 So here's another instrument wich I have transported to this magical forest I've created :wink:
It's in Leeuwarden, Holland/Friesland. On this photo you see the window as it was last christmas until the end of february this year. Actually it's not a shop, it belongs to my friends. This space is ment for displaying art, so the whole year people who walk by, can see different works of art. It's hard to see on this photo, but there are all miniatures and magical creatures made with plantmaterials. This christmas the pram wich I've build into a musicbox, will contain dancing forest creatures, who will dance in circles, with around them musicians and their instruments. Two years ago for example, I,ve made a guitarplayer who is playing a miniversion of a guitar wich belonged to my dad and one with my daughters electric guitar. Image
GinaB1970
Road Kill

dubler6 wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 21:07 That is awesome. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks!
GC
Slight Overbomber

GinaB1970 wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 22:06
It's in Leeuwarden, Holland/Friesland. On this photo you see the window as it was last christmas until the end of february this year. Actually it's not a shop, it belongs to my friends. This space is ment for displaying art, so the whole year people who walk by, can see different works of art. It's hard to see on this photo, but there are all miniatures and magical creatures made with plantmaterials. This christmas the pram wich I've build into a musicbox, will contain dancing forest creatures, who will dance in circles, with around them musicians and their instruments. Two years ago for example, I,ve made a guitarplayer who is playing a miniversion of a guitar wich belonged to my dad and one with my daughters electric guitar. Image
Oh thanks. Seeing I work in Friesland (mainly Drachten but sometimes Leeuwaarden) I'll definetely come for a look.
GinaB1970
Road Kill

GC wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 22:11
GinaB1970 wrote: 12 Apr 2024, 22:06

Oh thanks. Seeing I work in Friesland (mainly Drachten but sometimes Leeuwaarden) I'll definetely come for a look.
That's great! See you then! :)