Giving Ground - Press Sheet.

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Apollyon
Road Kill

Today, I bought a copy of the Gift album, and with it came a copy of the Giving Ground Press Sheet. My internet searching so far led me to this post (https://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic ... 68#p631368) from 2015. Mine, thankfully, doesn't have the creases in it, like the example there.

I am curious to know how common these things are. I guess it doesn't belong with the album though, but that's where it's staying. It's a nice piece of history to have in my collection.

Are there lots of these? Did every copy of the Giving Ground single come with them?
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

At a guess 200 one for each 'leaked' copy.
Goths have feelings too