Heartland Forum Index
There are 19 days remaining until the next Sisters gig (Columbiahalle, Berlin, Germany)       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
currently watching...
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #1  Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:54 pm    Post subject: currently watching... Reply with quote Back to top

Best of Bowie

current track- The hearts filthy lesson Very Happy
markfiend
Pest Control

PostPost #2  Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh goody I was wondering where this thread had gone Wink

I watched "Velvet Goldmine" last night. Old news maybe, but I think it's fab Mr. Green
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

PostPost #3  Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Deathwatch on DVD, very twisted indeed! Confused Cool
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

PostPost #4  Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The clock. Roll on Crackerjack time.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #5  Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't stop watching Dawn Of The Dead at the moment.
Pure class.
Oh, & TWC (The Wrestling ( Embarassed ) Channel, 432 on Sky) Pure class too!
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

PostPost #6  Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Purple Light wrote:
I can't stop watching Dawn Of The Dead at the moment.
Pure class.

We are not worthy! i love the bit where the zombie gets scalped by the helicopter blades..... Laughing
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

PostPost #7  Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

not me (couldn't get a ticket Sad ) but a friend did.

Johnny vegas strip stark bollock naked and shove a bottle up his arse for charity Surprised .

£1000 for the strip and £600 for the bottle trick.

top man We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!
Mrs. Snowey

PostPost #8  Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

paint it black wrote:

Johnny vegas strip stark bollock naked and shove a bottle up his arse for charity Surprised .

£1000 for the strip and £600 for the bottle trick.

top man We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!

Erm, Mr. Snowey hasn't mentioned anything about this Surprised I hope he doesn't change his avatar and give us a graphic illustration Surprised
Andie
Overbomber

PostPost #9  Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Purple Light wrote:
Oh, & TWC (The Wrestling ( Embarassed ) Channel, 432 on Sky) Pure class too!

We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!

watched the Shawn Micheals interview last night until the sound and picture quality got to bad to deal with...
Andie
Overbomber

PostPost #10  Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

taped the Osbornes offa the MTV last night...there is something seriously wrong with watching the Oz falling off his quad bike...over...and over...and over...

Twisted Evil
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

PostPost #11  Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Burn wrote:
there is something seriously wrong with watching the Oz

Fullstop.
Gripper

PostPost #12  Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A doc about Bob Geldof
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

PostPost #13  Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gripper wrote:
A doc about Bob Geldof

Which reminds me of that Comic Relief night when Ben Elton ranted on about the futility of giving money to help Africa cos Western banks were just gonna take it back in interest charges. Oh how we laughed. In an awkward, shuffling of the feet kind of way.

Now get your fncking arse out front and tell them you were only joking, arsehole.
Gripper

PostPost #14  Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"People are dying NOW...........f**k the address, let's get the numbers...."

The thing is, my abiding memory is Astbury in his Cocheesicake outfit grinning because Bob said 'F**k' on BBC1. This was obviously before he started speaking american, weighing 18 stone and pissing his pants.
markfiend
Pest Control

PostPost #15  Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thrash Harry wrote:
Which reminds me of that Comic Relief night when Ben Elton ranted on about the futility of giving money to help Africa cos Western banks were just gonna take it back in interest charges. Oh how we laughed. In an awkward, shuffling of the feet kind of way.

Now get your fncking arse out front and tell them you were only joking, arsehole.

He did have a point in a way. The banks took back about £15 for every £1 that the charities sent. It would have been more effective if they'd agreed to cancel the debts. But that was never going to happen, was it?

So I think "futile" is the wrong word; frustrating that the banks refused to cancel debts, but in the final analysis, the money raised undeniably made a difference to a great deal of people.

I always thought Ben Elton was a cnut anyway; it turns out now he was always a Tory even when he was doing his "Thatch" rants!
Black Shuck

Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

PostPost #16  Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

markfiend wrote:
Thrash Harry wrote:

He did have a point in a way. The banks took back about £15 for every £1 that the charities sent. It would have been more effective if they'd agreed to cancel the debts. But that was never going to happen, was it?

So I think "futile" is the wrong word; frustrating that the banks refused to cancel debts, but in the final analysis, the money raised undeniably made a difference to a great deal of people.

I always thought Ben Elton was a cnut anyway; it turns out now he was always a Tory even when he was doing his "Thatch" rants!

I agree that BenElton is an odious little berk, but I just cxan't hat the guy who brought us Blackadder.
And some of his stand-up routines have had me in stitches.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

PostPost #17  Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Black Shuck wrote:
And some of his stand-up routines have had me in stitches.

Double seat?
Gary
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #18  Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Girl Next Door (well at cinema last night) great film! kinda 80's in a 00's way.... reminded me of breakfast club/ferris bueller.. but i was there with a 'friend' so it didnt have my full attention Wink
hallucienate
Overbomber

PostPost #19  Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

york race course gig Smile
James Blast
Intellectual Love God

PostPost #20  Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dad's Army, a black & white episode I haven't seen before.

'Stupid boy'
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #21  Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Star Wars Trilogy - Original versions (none of this special edition crap). 7 pounds boxset from a car boot last Sunday.

Jealous?

I also got Axel F (Beverly Hills Cop theme) on 12" for 50p!
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #22  Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CellThree wrote:
Star Wars Trilogy - Original versions (none of this special edition ****). 7 pounds boxset from a car boot last Sunday.

Jealous?

I also got Axel F (Beverly Hills Cop theme) on 12" for 50p!

We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy!

U are currently receiving notworthy's from the biggest Star Wars nut on Heartland... well, Quiffy's into it big style too.
Yeah, I'm one of the sad ones...
Still have all the figures, can play the entire films in my head etc... It wasn't me...

Still, U can't argue with a bit of Beverly Hills Cop.

Onto subject anyway, currently listening to (The) Sisters, Frankfurt 03. (War On f*ckin Drugs at the moment, god I love it...) We are not worthy! Very Happy We are not worthy! Very Happy Our fearless leader!
James Blast
Intellectual Love God

PostPost #23  Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

someone took you to the cleaners C3

only joking, or am I Rolling Eyes
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #24  Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Red Sunsets wrote:
someone took you to the cleaners C3

only joking, or am I Rolling Eyes

We are not joking. Very Happy

Sisters, Leeds United & Star Wars are my life!!! (amongst many other things before U start labelling me as some kinda fruitcake!!!!!!!!!)
James Blast
Intellectual Love God

PostPost #25  Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cake-

label-

M'case rests, M'lud Twisted Evil
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
 Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 1 of 41

Jump to: