Heartland South-East Meeting, 7th of May 2005, London

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

never had a problem in the fox, damn fine pub

what about here (not that i'm going this time :( )

used to be a great place

http://www.fancyapint.com/main_site/thepubs/pub817.htm[/img]
Goths have feelings too
Andie
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
Burn wrote:precisely :innocent:
is that good or bad?

good...it kept my air of mystery intact...three sweedish women would be a bit more than i could handle... :wink: :innocent:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
James Blast
Banned

Burn wrote:kept my air of mystery intact
like your address ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Andie
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
Burn wrote:kept my air of mystery intact
like your address ;D
just about the same...except i did tell you the correct address...you just forgot and used to old one... :wink: :roll:
James Blast
Banned

well don't p*ss off yer landlord and then just move round the corner and... and... and... :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

I don't care which pub we drink at - the Fox sounds good to me.
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

You don't have to change your plans on my account. If there's a dress code I'll stay outside and you can pass drinks through the window :lol:
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
Marsden Fields
Road Kill

I once had an argument with a friend in the Fox regarding the year 'This Corrosion' was released. He said '88, but I maintained '87. We asked the bartender and he replied, with utmost authority, '1991.'

Beware.
James Blast
Banned

and I was born in 1959 or was it 58?
~ Peter Steele
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

lazarus corporation wrote:I don't care which pub we drink at - the Fox sounds good to me.
I don't mind either... as long as they sell some nice continental lager !
What about the afternoon meeting in Camden then? Are you still up for it?
Marsden Fields
Road Kill

You were born in 1833, Mr Blast. I am never wrong about these things (see above post).
Delilah

Brideoffrankenstein wrote: Will be in London friday night due to travelling distance and a bit of the afternoon too if anyone fancies a "pre-meet" meet? Delilah you're there too on friday aren't you?
Yes, I'm going to leave on Friday- shall be in London late afternoon, if you fancy a drink, let me know! Also, LAzarus mentioned a meeting on Saturday afternoon somewhere in Camden... :D
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Yes - there's a pre-drinking trawl around Camden Market set for the afternoon - interested parties so far: Burn, BoF, Delilah and yours truly.
Lamia
Amphetamine Filth

I'll be there as long as Almiche gives me a lift! *hint, hint* :innocent:
Intimations of mortality are all about me.....
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

This is allot better !!!!!!!

Think i'm gonna be there !!!!
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
James Blast
Banned

good
~ Peter Steele
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

James Blast wrote:good
should he post his pics of the event here or email them straight to you, Mr B? :innocent:
James Blast
Banned

I think straight to you Herr LZ, don'tcha think? :lol:
~ Peter Steele
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Lamia wrote:I'll be there as long as Almiche gives me a lift! *hint, hint* :innocent:
Ffs, more front than Southsea.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Gottdammerung

Delilah wrote: I don't mind either... as long as they sell some nice continental lager !
What about the afternoon meeting in Camden then? Are you still up for it?
Hmmm.. I know of a few good places for that kind of thing but alas they usually aren't exactly the liveliest of places or in the most happening parts of town.. I mean there's a Belgian beer bar in Clerkenwell, bout half an hour from Camden but its usuall quite quiet aside from when local legal firms chuck out... also theres a place in Stockwell that does a huge selection of German ales... but as anyone from London will tell you, Stockwell ain't exactly the best of places to crawl home blind drunk from! :?
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
Lamia
Amphetamine Filth

Almiche V wrote:
Lamia wrote:I'll be there as long as Almiche gives me a lift! *hint, hint* :innocent:
You know you want to!

*cheesy grins all round!* ;D ;D ;D
Intimations of mortality are all about me.....
Andie
Overbomber

Almiche V wrote:

:lol: another one bites the dust!!...welcome old student :wink: :innocent:
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Lamia wrote:
Almiche V wrote:
You know you want to!

*cheesy grins all round!* ;D ;D ;D
That noise is me trying to resist.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Burn wrote:...welcome old student :wink: :innocent:
Oh ha ha Vivian.
Delilah

Shadow_Smile wrote:This is allot better !!!!!!!

Think i'm gonna be there !!!!
Great!!!

There are three nice things to look forward to - NIN in a week, HL meet-up in a month and Meraluna in the summer!!! AND I forgot about a nice dose of TURBONEGRO for my birthday! Life is not always cruel!
;D