2005/08/08, Lokeren, Belgium

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the August 2005 European tour.
randdebiel²
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Ghostrider wrote:
SkOs wrote: Great people around me (except for that big german-lederhosen-like-i-wont-move-for-anybody-bastard next in front of me @ Lokeren :wink: )
had the same problem
had a perfect spot, just behind a group of "smaller" ppl, and than some wanna-be's started wurming their way just infront of us 15 minutes in the show, my m8 was so pissed of!
ah, that could be me....what did they look like? :innocent:
shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather....
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

AndreMcCabe wrote:what great was it to (suddenly) hear Emma?
It was great, but expected because Eva, Helen & Andrew had heard it in the soundcheck already... Still great however :wink:

BTW: I can't believe no-one mentioned the great service they had in Lokeren :D When standing on the front row, you could just order drinks and a waiter would bring them to you... Perfect ;D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

Obviousman wrote: BTW: I can't believe no-one mentioned the great service they had in Lokeren :D When standing on the front row, you could just order drinks and a waiter would bring them to you... Perfect ;D
true. Although I suffered watching them bring drinks and not allowing myself to have one (well, I didn't have tokens anyway) because of the "loo-problem"... :lol:
You can't fix stupid.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

What was that quote again? I don't drink so I... ? ? ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Eva

Obviousman wrote:What was that quote again? I don't drink so I... ? ? ?

Exactly. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You can't fix stupid.
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

...don't pee so I don't lose my place. :roll:

Doesn't have quite the same ring as the original, does it.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Obviousman wrote:BTW: I can't believe no-one mentioned the great service they had in Lokeren :D When standing on the front row, you could just order drinks and a waiter would bring them to you... Perfect ;D
:eek: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :P

Bloody Hell! Now there's something you don't get over here. (indeed, you'd be chinned for merely asking :eek: )

Where's RJ? Time to rethink his UK / Mainland opinions, methinks. :wink: :lol:

And sod worrying about the loo - did you people never stand on a football terrace in the 'dark ages' pre-Taylor Report? :eek: :lol: :wink:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Eva

Planet Dave wrote:And sod worrying about the loo - did you people never stand on a football terrace in the 'dark ages' pre-Taylor Report? :eek: :lol: :wink:
Er - no, I didn't. And don't get me started on football... :innocent: Besides, as a male human being you've got no clue... :oops: :urff: :lol: :wink:
You can't fix stupid.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Andrew S wrote:

...don't pee so I don't lose my place. :roll:

Doesn't have quite the same ring as the original, does it.
:lol:

Ah, well, as long as you are careful of the locals all will turn out just fine :wink:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote: And sod worrying about the loo - did you people never stand on a football terrace in the 'dark ages' pre-Taylor Report? :eek: :lol: :wink:
I saw somebody try to relive those days at the Isle Of Wight festival last year. I thought I'd never seen security move so fast - until a few minutes later when somebody else nearby dropped his trousers and started to squat :roll: I was only too glad to let the bouncers jump over me to get to him!

Hmm, I don't suppose this post is going to make it to the 2005 Tour archive.
Eva

But it's nothing but the naked truth, Andrew, I witnessed that too - another experience I prefer not to remember. At all. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You can't fix stupid.
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Eva wrote:But it's nothing but the naked truth, Andrew, I witnessed that too - another experience I prefer not to remember. At all. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Naked being the operative word...
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Andrew S wrote:
Planet Dave wrote: And sod worrying about the loo - did you people never stand on a football terrace in the 'dark ages' pre-Taylor Report? :eek: :lol: :wink:
I saw somebody try to relive those days at the Isle Of Wight festival last year. I thought I'd never seen security move so fast - until a few minutes later when somebody else nearby dropped his trousers and started to squat :roll: I was only too glad to let the bouncers jump over me to get to him!

Hmm, I don't suppose this post is going to make it to the 2005 Tour archive.
Life on the frontline, Andrew. 8) :lol: I'm sure it's all relevant, mate. :wink: :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Obviousman wrote:I don't drink so I...
Miss out?
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Everyone seen the movies linked from the robochrist site? I assume so, though I didn't notice them in the previous SIX FRIKKIN PAGES (!)... so heres the link. Just in case.

http://users.telenet.be/or2/lokeren2005/
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
James Blast
Banned

thankee Jim Lad, Ahaaaaarrrr!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
culprit
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

aye, cheers Jim!!! Thanks for the link. :notworthy:
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
christophe
Overbomber

is the Vision thing avi working for everyone? I don't seem to get it working
Eva

christophe wrote:is the Vision thing avi working for everyone? I don't seem to get it working
It doesn't work for me either.... :roll:
You can't fix stupid.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

However, it does seem to work for me :?
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

Eva wrote:
christophe wrote:is the Vision thing avi working for everyone? I don't seem to get it working
try d/l in Firefox Eva that usually works for me, Safari can be a fickle mistress :wink:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Eva

James Blast wrote:
Eva wrote:
try d/l in Firefox Eva that usually works for me, Safari can be a fickle mistress :wink:
I used firefox only anyway. But what's "d/I" supposed to mean?

Cheers, Eva.
You can't fix stupid.
James Blast
Banned

Eva wrote:what's "d/I" supposed to mean?
down load or down loading :)

:oops: Oops! I meant d/l not d/I, sorry :(
~ Peter Steele
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Neither can I. Real Player's playing the sound but not the picture which is rather frustrating. Anyone have any clue what's up? Apparently Real has no software update available for me to play this video. :evil:
Eva

Andrew S wrote:
Neither can I. Real Player's playing the sound but not the picture which is rather frustrating. Anyone have any clue what's up? Apparently Real has no software update available for me to play this video. :evil:
That's what my quicktime player tells me too. Strangely enough it has no difficulties playing snubnose.avi.... :?:
You can't fix stupid.