Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
2005/08/10, Zürich, Switzerland
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters August 2005 Tour (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin


Joined: 26 Jan 2002
Posts: 1195
Location: Zureich

PostPost #26  Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pikkrong wrote:
I remember Sulpher in Berlin 2003.


I prefer not to remember them. At all. Rolling Eyes Laughing
_________________
Celebrations done, more to come, hopefully.

Meanwhile: I'm still confused but on a higher level... Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AndreMcCabe
Road Kill


Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Posts: 94
Location: Banned for poor trading/weeding behaviour

PostPost #27  Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

maybe there are some people that liked Paradise Lost... Laughing
_________________
...meanwhile back in space
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber


Joined: 05 May 2002
Posts: 1764
Location: Glasgow

PostPost #28  Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eva wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
I remember Sulpher in Berlin 2003.


I prefer not to remember them. At all. Rolling Eyes Laughing


They grew on me after a while. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pikkrong
Overbomber


Joined: 19 Aug 2002
Posts: 3929
Location: Estonia

PostPost #29  Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Andrew S wrote:
Eva wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
I remember Sulpher in Berlin 2003.


I prefer not to remember them. At all. Rolling Eyes Laughing


They grew on me after a while. Smile


You had a conversation with them? It wasn't me...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber


Joined: 05 May 2002
Posts: 1764
Location: Glasgow

PostPost #30  Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pikkrong wrote:
Andrew S wrote:
Eva wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
I remember Sulpher in Berlin 2003.


I prefer not to remember them. At all. Rolling Eyes Laughing


They grew on me after a while. Smile


You had a conversation with them? It wasn't me...


Yes. The heckling I got in Berlin was apparently "part of the act". They were much nicer offstage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin


Joined: 26 Jan 2002
Posts: 1195
Location: Zureich

PostPost #31  Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Andrew S wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
Andrew S wrote:
Eva wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
I remember Sulpher in Berlin 2003.


I prefer not to remember them. At all. Rolling Eyes Laughing


They grew on me after a while. Smile


You had a conversation with them? It wasn't me...


Yes. The heckling I got in Berlin was apparently "part of the act". They were much nicer offstage.


They "bought" you with a lousy t-shirt... Rolling Eyes Laughing
_________________
Celebrations done, more to come, hopefully.

Meanwhile: I'm still confused but on a higher level... Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber


Joined: 05 May 2002
Posts: 1764
Location: Glasgow

PostPost #32  Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eva wrote:
Andrew S wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
Andrew S wrote:
Eva wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
I remember Sulpher in Berlin 2003.


I prefer not to remember them. At all. Rolling Eyes Laughing


They grew on me after a while. Smile


You had a conversation with them? It wasn't me...


Yes. The heckling I got in Berlin was apparently "part of the act". They were much nicer offstage.


They "bought" you with a lousy t-shirt... Rolling Eyes Laughing


And a few drinks. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pikkrong
Overbomber


Joined: 19 Aug 2002
Posts: 3929
Location: Estonia

PostPost #33  Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eva wrote:
Andrew S wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
Andrew S wrote:
Eva wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
I remember Sulpher in Berlin 2003.


I prefer not to remember them. At all. Rolling Eyes Laughing


They grew on me after a while. Smile


You had a conversation with them? It wasn't me...


Yes. The heckling I got in Berlin was apparently "part of the act". They were much nicer offstage.


They "bought" you with a lousy t-shirt... Rolling Eyes Laughing


Was it SO lousy that you can't use it even as a pillow in trains? Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber


Joined: 05 May 2002
Posts: 1764
Location: Glasgow

PostPost #34  Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pikkrong wrote:
Eva wrote:

They "bought" you with a lousy t-shirt... Rolling Eyes Laughing


Was it SO lousy that you can't use it even as a pillow in trains? Wink


It was after I'd finished with it. I wore it to their last gig on the tour but snipped off the sleeves so my head&star tattoo was visible. Smile Not really enough material left for a pillow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kronik
Road Kill


Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Posts: 5

PostPost #35  Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pikkrong wrote:


Really strange that I had forgotten it. And strange that when I was going to post a note about them you had already done it Smile
Yesterday, when I was lying on my back, I it occurred to me that there was quite amusing support band in Zürich. Sometimes they reminded me Glitter band Smile
But what was their name Question

Their name is FANOE and it was the first official gig....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock


Joined: 22 Aug 2004
Posts: 7102
Location: Soon over Babaluma

PostPost #36  Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kronik wrote:
pikkrong wrote:


Really strange that I had forgotten it. And strange that when I was going to post a note about them you had already done it Smile
Yesterday, when I was lying on my back, I it occurred to me that there was quite amusing support band in Zürich. Sometimes they reminded me Glitter band Smile
But what was their name Question

Their name is FANOE and it was the first official gig....


First gig? Supporting the Sisters right away? Surprised

Wow We are not worthy!
_________________
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin


Joined: 26 Jan 2002
Posts: 1195
Location: Zureich

PostPost #37  Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yep. And apparently Our fearless leader! himself gave his ok. They weren't bad btw. Very Happy
_________________
Celebrations done, more to come, hopefully.

Meanwhile: I'm still confused but on a higher level... Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kronik
Road Kill


Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Posts: 5

PostPost #38  Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eva wrote:
Yep. And apparently Our fearless leader! himself gave his ok. They weren't bad btw. Very Happy

i agree...not bad..but a little boringly... Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin


Joined: 26 Jan 2002
Posts: 1195
Location: Zureich

PostPost #39  Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kronik wrote:
Eva wrote:
Yep. And apparently Our fearless leader! himself gave his ok. They weren't bad btw. Very Happy

i agree...not bad..but a little boringly... Rolling Eyes


Yes, you're right. But, to be fair, what chance has any band that plays before The Sisters? I can only speak for myself, but when I go to a Sisters gig anybody who plays before is a mere nuisance, no matter how good they are. But that's at least partly my fault and not theirs... Mr. Green
_________________
Celebrations done, more to come, hopefully.

Meanwhile: I'm still confused but on a higher level... Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ilsen
Road Kill


Joined: 16 Aug 2005
Posts: 31
Location: the Netherlands

PostPost #40  Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

maybe there are some people that liked Paradise Lost...

Dear AndremcCabe,
I have just seen them last friday. I walked away within 20 minutes. The singer was in such a bad mood! He was trying to ruin my perfect evening.
ilsen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters August 2005 Tour (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group  ·  Heartland supports phpBBHacks.com
Theme and Graphics by Quiff Boy, Tim Blackman and those nice people at ibplanet.com