Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
2005/08/14, Hildesheim, Germany - M'era Luna festival
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters August 2005 Tour (ARCHIVED)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

PostPost #51  Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

_emma_ wrote:
Karin Martinsson wrote:
Neither any of my festival friends or myself bothered to see one the main attractions, The Sisters of Mercy. Personally, I'm disappointed with them these days; I want new songs, black leather, long black hair (Eldritch had shaved all his hair), thick smoke and brilliant light show on stage.

Tut tut. Seems this person recklessly missed seeing 3,5 out of 5 of their favourite things about the Sisters this time then. Laughing

- Which is good, cause then there's more space for us... Laughing

Meanwhile: I'm still confused but on a higher level... Smile
pikkrong
Overbomber

PostPost #52  Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Long black hair? Hope he or she was happy to see 69 Eyes Mr. Green
Which I missed without regrets.
_emma_
Overbomber

PostPost #53  Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pikkrong wrote:
Long black hair? Hope he or she was happy to see 69 Eyes Mr. Green
Which I missed without regrets.

Don't remind me of them, please. I recall M'era Luna 3 years ago when they were one of the bands that played somewhere before the Sisters, late enough to be forced to see them as I was making my way to the front in the rain - oh good Jesus, I so couldn't wait for them to finish! Evil or Very Mad Laughing
RobF
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #54  Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The fiirst time the Sisters played Mera Luna we were forced to listen to F***in' HIM Evil or Very Mad playing bloody Billy Idol covers and cutting into the mighty Sissies stage-time, bloody pop-g**h bloody bloody bloody AAAAAAARGH Evil or Very Mad
straylight
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #55  Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RobF wrote:
The fiirst time the Sisters played Mera Luna we were forced to listen to F***in' HIM Evil or Very Mad playing bloody Billy Idol covers and cutting into the mighty Sissies stage-time, bloody pop-g**h bloody bloody bloody AAAAAAARGH Evil or Very Mad

Not a fan then Rob? Mr. Green

Me neither. I think I ground my teeth down quite low waiting for them to get off.
pikkrong
Overbomber

PostPost #56  Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RobF wrote:

Just before entering the gates of the festival area I saw girls with HIM textile bags. It made me laugh. Later, when I bought a festival compilation (double CD) they put it to a bag - M'era Luna 2005 and Sonic Seducer printed to one side... Ask Eva, Helen or Andrew what was printed to that side which I hadn't noticed at first Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #57  Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pikkrong wrote:
Later, when I bought a festival compilation (double CD) they put it to a bag - M'era Luna 2005 and Sonic Seducer printed to one side... Ask Eva, Helen or Andrew what was printed to that side which I hadn't noticed at first Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Indrek, I thought you bought that bag on purpose. Laughing Incidentally, I was staying with friends last weekend and what was on the door of their spare room? A HIM calendar! Twisted Evil
pikkrong
Overbomber

PostPost #58  Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Andrew S wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
Later, when I bought a festival compilation (double CD) they put it to a bag - M'era Luna 2005 and Sonic Seducer printed to one side... Ask Eva, Helen or Andrew what was printed to that side which I hadn't noticed at first Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Indrek, I thought you bought that bag on purpose. Laughing

Oh yeah, maybe I sneaked to the merchandise stall next day, wanting to buy 5 more HIM-bags (so everyone in my family would get 2 bags) but I saw you and bought 2 Utterly Bastard Groovy shirts Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

But maybe everything was completely different.
GlosGoth
Road Kill

PostPost #59  Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'd just like to say that although this was only seventy minutes long it was one of the best Sisters gigs I've ever seen and thank God the wife perusaded me to go and see aload of 'dodgy darklings' plus the Sisters:-
pure 'industrial groove machine' at its finest.

Normally I couldn't give two hoots whether they'll ever release anything
ever again, but its a damning indictment on the music industry at large when a twenty four year old band still performs this good and it won't see the light of day on DVD or CD. Shame really but I've got alot of happy memories.

BTW did we get soaked in Germany!!
pikkrong
Overbomber

PostPost #60  Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I finally uploaded my pics:

http://pilt.ee/view/611423/1/

and

http://pilt.ee/view/611423/2/

If you think it's a good idea, I'll upload some of them to HL gallery. Any suggestions - which of them?

And 2 apologies:

1) I had just bought the camera, that's why they didn't turn out good Embarassed
2) Subway To Sally is definitely an awful band, this photo just turned out better than most of the pics, technically, of course Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters August 2005 Tour (ARCHIVED) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: