Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Patricia Morrison
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jim
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #26  Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She'll be the large one at the back.

Heckling.
Scardwel
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #27  Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I live literally across the road from where the Damned are playing tonight. I might just pop my head round the door when they're soundchecking, and shout "Oi! I'm off to see a Sisters tribute band tonight - wanna come?" just to see their reaction! Twisted Evil
Jim
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #28  Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Theres a car park opposite.

And a wall on the other side.

U live in a carpark?
Scardwel

PostPost #29  Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nope, other side @ Victoria Apartments, Barbican Road. And yes you're quite right there is a carpark sorta in the way... Rolling Eyes
Jim
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #30  Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, I know them well. Nice enough area.

And good for the Knorr, when it was still open....
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

PostPost #31  Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Black Shuk wrote:
Sad I actually feel rather sorry for Patricia- I Know she gets a lot ao stick from Sisters fans, but the fact is she was treated like **** by Von, and when she no longer figured in his plans for world domination, he threw her aside.

I've also always kinda fancied her (stop laughing) ...... In fact, I only bought Floodland, my first Sisters record, because I had a thing for her.... (I was young and naive)
So if it wasn't for Patsy, I may not now have a Von addiction (it's more addictive than crack)

Shuky you're not alone , I also think Patricia's great. And she inspired me to dye my hair black at age 13 which got me in vast amounts of trouble at the time Cool ................ *smiles wistfully*

I suppose we'll both be shunned by other Heartlanders now .... Laughing
James Blast
Banned

PostPost #32  Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well the bass playing on The Gun Club's L.A. Story sounds good to me! And she is a stunning looking woman, I prefer her chunkier too.
vicus

PostPost #33  Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Red Sunsets wrote:
Well the bass playing on The Gun Club's L.A. Story sounds good to me! And she is a stunning looking woman, I prefer her chunkier too.

According to an Interview with Jeffrey Lee Pierce I read a few years ago, he had to show Patricia how to play every single note... Confused

http://www.poison-door.net/
karin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #34  Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I get pissed off with people slagging off Patricia Morisson. 'Floodland' would not have sounded the way it did if she hadn't have been around at the time. I believe, at the very least, she was a muse.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #35  Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

karin wrote:
I get pissed off with people slagging off Patricia Morisson. 'Floodland' would not have sounded the way it did if she hadn't have been around at the time. I believe, at the very least, she was a muse.

*cough*bollocks*cough*
Andy TG
Overbomber

PostPost #36  Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

karin wrote:

Patsy a MUSE - aMUSEing maybe - but not a muse IMHO Wink

So "Your Flavour Of The Month" This Week Are You?

Andrew Eldritch IS Herr Flick Of The Gestapo in Allo Alllo!
karin

PostPost #37  Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well Bollocks yourselves. I stick by my point of view.
biggy

PostPost #38  Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I saw Gun Club live , in fact they were one of my favourite bands .
There was nothing wrong with Patricia`s playing then . It`s hardly likely she would have got worse the more she played .

In this whole genre of music no one is particularly a musical genius . Eldritch is not technically a great singer , Hussey not a great guitarist , astbury not a great singer etc etc .... it`s all about what they do with what they have .
If it was all about technical ability we`d all be listening to Joe Satriani or Pavarotti Wink
Jim
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #39  Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was aMUSEd when I saw her from behind...
hallucienate
Overbomber

PostPost #40  Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jim wrote:
I was aMUSEd when I saw her from behind...
Rolling Eyes Mr. Green Mr. Green Where there any small planets in orbit Question
karin

PostPost #41  Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

...And what's with all this focus on the way she looks? So she put on a few pounds ( apparently ) so what ? I bet most of the blokes reading this are sporting beer bellies. I mean... are you f**king serious ? It's always the ugliest blokes who are the most vocal about the way a woman should look and damn her ( no pun intended) if she isn't perfect. Mad I bet a tenner none of you are exactly in the Clooney league. Rolling Eyes
Big Si
School Bully

PostPost #42  Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

karin wrote:
I bet a tenner none of you are exactly in the Clooney league. Rolling Eyes

Does having him as your flat mate count? Mr. Green

"oh!!! PISH!" - RIP, Jam~es Blaast 1958-2016
RIP Molly "The Mum" Gallagher 1921-2018

mybelgiannemesis
Jim
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #43  Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, I'm wearing myself as an avatar, I've nothing to hide. Make your own mind up Smile
Black Shuck

Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

PostPost #44  Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jim wrote:
Hey, I'm wearing myself as an avatar, I've nothing to hide. Make your own mind up Smile

Wha...? I thought it was a picture of the fella from 'Ash'!

I think there should be a week where ALL posters use a picture of themselves as avatars. I'd do it.
I know that 'Jim', 'Andy the Goth' and 'Karin' already use pics of yourself for your avatars, respect to youse guys, but it'd be funny (and revealing...) if we all did it.
Big Si
School Bully

PostPost #45  Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Black Shuk wrote:

I think there should be a week where ALL posters use a picture of themselves as avatars. I'd do it.
I know that 'Jim', 'Andy the Goth' and 'Karin' already use pics of yourself for your avatars, respect to youse guys, but it'd be funny (and revealing...) if we all did it.

Are you kidding? My picture would crack your monitor screen!

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=28579#28579

"oh!!! PISH!" - RIP, Jam~es Blaast 1958-2016
RIP Molly "The Mum" Gallagher 1921-2018

mybelgiannemesis
JansenClone

PostPost #46  Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Black Shuk wrote:

Well, I'm using a drawing of myself with myself with myself with myself which is sort of close... or sick...

Besides, it's all to do with art and nothing at all to do with wrinkles... oh no...

Michael
hallucienate
Overbomber

PostPost #47  Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

plenty of pics of me in my gallery on my website.
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #48  Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't do photos if I can avoid it. I did a self portrate using my vast knowledge of computer based art.

While the master piece is developing, here's a pic of the lovely Nic Endo. Mmm...
Andy TG
Overbomber

PostPost #49  Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Black Shuk wrote:
Jim wrote:

@ Black Shuk - I have to confess that my current "Avatar" is not a picture of me - but a picture of VON from a copy of Underneath The Rock - circa 1992 - sorry if you feel I have let you all down Wink

I will endeavour to create a picture of myself for a avatar update Smile

So "Your Flavour Of The Month" This Week Are You?

Andrew Eldritch IS Herr Flick Of The Gestapo in Allo Alllo!
Black Shuck

Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

PostPost #50  Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Embarassed oops! i feel really stupid...

i'd never have guessed that that was von.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Where are they now? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: