May 2 - London Astoria

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the mammoth 2006 25th Anniversary tour.
User avatar
ruffers
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1942
Joined: 24 Jan 2005, 16:43
Location: At home - but you knew that didn't you?

Burn wrote:
daggs wrote:hey, got my tickets about a week ago from the meanfiddler website :D they are so gorgeous, i'll just sit and stroke them :D

I'll be there in a long gothic purple and black dress and am hopefully getting my hair done with purple streaks soon :D say hi to me or throw me an onion or something if you see me...i dunno O_o

Oh and I've got a black and purple tatoo of the merciful release from first and last and always...
..hmm bit of a colour theme here
anyway hyper as hell about the gig, see you all there :D:D:D
hello and welcome oh purple one :innocent: :notworthy: :notworthy:


i'll be the old bloke at the bar dressed in Black :D
I thought that was me :|
2019 - London London Brussels Brussels Stockholm Paris Utrecht
2020 - Leeds & Nottingham, so far anyway. And Frankfurt. And Manchester with huge thanks to Gothicbiff

Not Frankfurt
User avatar
SomeKindOfStranger
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 515
Joined: 29 Aug 2005, 13:14
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Contact:

I'll be there with my good lady and a few mates - better go and order tickets i suppose!
User avatar
Silver_Owl
The Don
Posts: 7366
Joined: 27 Sep 2003, 18:52

Add me and Sunsonic to the party. We'll be there and then off up t'motorway next day.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
User avatar
Andie
Overbomber
Posts: 2905
Joined: 06 Jun 2003, 23:49

ruffers wrote:I thought that was me :|

it may well be both of us...



if you're buying...don't touch the Lager :wink: :lol:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
User avatar
DomConway
Filth
Posts: 391
Joined: 13 Aug 2002, 01:00
Location: a place that glimmers

I'll be there for sure, can't wait after having to miss them the last 3 times around! Was thinking of getting one of these especially for the occasion:

Image

:lol:
the only thing to fear is fear itself
User avatar
daggs
Amphetamine Filth
Posts: 111
Joined: 06 Mar 2006, 18:06
Location: Aldershot :(

DomConway wrote:I'll be there for sure, can't wait after having to miss them the last 3 times around! Was thinking of getting one of these especially for the occasion:

Image

:lol:
try find a goth that isn't cheerful at a sisters gig :D
i just have to say yay yet again :D
"f**k me and marry me young"
User avatar
zippy
Road Kill
Posts: 48
Joined: 07 Mar 2006, 14:58
Location: Hereford

daggs wrote:
DomConway wrote:I'll be there for sure, can't wait after having to miss them the last 3 times around! Was thinking of getting one of these especially for the occasion:

Image

:lol:
try find a goth that isn't cheerful at a sisters gig :D
i just have to say yay yet again :D
8) Am going on The long train from Hereford,I must be MAD and staying over in a youth hostel.Any tips on want to wear? 8)
User avatar
boudicca
Sister Midnight
Posts: 7432
Joined: 15 Sep 2004, 16:15
Location: embrace the margin
Contact:

lazarus corporation wrote:Is anyone driving from London to Leeds on May 3rd? If so I'd love to cadge a lift and would obviously be happy to pay petrol money.
Same here... and as previously stated, I'm fine with the boot, as long as you stop off at a service station and get me a pick and mix... ;D

I've a feeling there'll be a good few "Heartland vehicles" zooming up the M1 that day... distance over time... :von:

We're such an environmentally friendly lot with all this car-sharing, aren't we? :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
User avatar
boudicca
Sister Midnight
Posts: 7432
Joined: 15 Sep 2004, 16:15
Location: embrace the margin
Contact:

zippy wrote:Any tips on want to wear? 8)
You can't go wrong with a m*****n t-shirt... :innocent: :twisted:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
User avatar
czuczu
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1858
Joined: 24 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: UK

zippy wrote: Am going on The long train from Hereford,I must be MAD and staying over in a youth hostel.Any tips on want to wear? 8)
:eek:
In a youth hostel?
User avatar
CellThree
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1724
Joined: 14 Feb 2003, 22:05
Location: 4200 miles from my record collection
Contact:

As I've said before, I'll be going from Bedford up to Leeds and coming back the next day. At the moment, there is possibly one seat taken.

If you guys can make it to Bedford then you're welcome a lift.
24.24.2.489 Deceased
User avatar
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector
Posts: 3419
Joined: 09 May 2004, 17:42
Location: out there on a darkened road
Contact:

Hom_Corleone wrote:Add me and Sunsonic to the party. We'll be there and then off up t'motorway next day.
boudicca wrote:
lazarus corporation wrote:Is anyone driving from London to Leeds on May 3rd? If so I'd love to cadge a lift and would obviously be happy to pay petrol money.
Same here... and as previously stated, I'm fine with the boot, as long as you stop off at a service station and get me a pick and mix... ;D
Hom_Corleone: If you're going as far as Leeds have you got room for one in the back and one in the boot - petrol money forthcoming from both?
User avatar
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector
Posts: 3419
Joined: 09 May 2004, 17:42
Location: out there on a darkened road
Contact:

current list by my reckoning:

streamline
hellboy69
Gottdammerung
robertzombie
lazarus corporation (+ friend)
Burn
CellThree
Alberick
Nick the stripper
ruffers
canon docre
Eva
Andrew S
markreed
daggs
SomeKindOfStranger (+ good lady and a few mates)
Hom_Corleone
Sunsonic
DomConway
zippy
boudicca

if anyone wants my mobile number for purposes of co-ordinating meeting up in a pub beforehand, feel free to PM me.
User avatar
czuczu
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1858
Joined: 24 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: UK

lazarus corporation wrote:current list by my reckoning:

streamline
hellboy69
Gottdammerung
robertzombie
lazarus corporation (+ friend)
Burn
CellThree
Alberick
Nick the stripper
ruffers
canon docre
Eva
Andrew S
markreed
daggs
SomeKindOfStranger (+ good lady and a few mates)
Hom_Corleone
Sunsonic
DomConway
zippy
boudicca

if anyone wants my mobile number for purposes of co-ordinating meeting up in a pub beforehand, feel free to PM me.
I'm going to this one..
8)
User avatar
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector
Posts: 3419
Joined: 09 May 2004, 17:42
Location: out there on a darkened road
Contact:

*cough*

current list by my reckoning:

streamline
hellboy69
Gottdammerung
robertzombie
lazarus corporation (+ friend)
Burn
CellThree
Alberick
Nick the stripper
ruffers
canon docre
Eva
Andrew S
markreed
daggs
SomeKindOfStranger (+ good lady and a few mates)
Hom_Corleone
Sunsonic
DomConway
zippy
boudicca
czuczu
User avatar
boudicca
Sister Midnight
Posts: 7432
Joined: 15 Sep 2004, 16:15
Location: embrace the margin
Contact:

Good grief! The capital will not be safe... :twisted:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
User avatar
robertzombie
Overbomber
Posts: 4340
Joined: 05 Sep 2005, 12:49
Location: London

robertzombie + friend :D
User avatar
Andie
Overbomber
Posts: 2905
Joined: 06 Jun 2003, 23:49

Umm...Laz...

make that Eva + friend (if possible)

and

Burn + friend (if she's decided to talk to me again :? ) + other London village gadges who i'm aware of :innocent:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
User avatar
James Blast
Banned
Posts: 24739
Joined: 11 Jun 2003, 18:58
Location: back from some place else

that damn Andrew Bin Laden S crops up everywhere!
sorry for crashing this folks but I'm a gobshyte :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
User avatar
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector
Posts: 3419
Joined: 09 May 2004, 17:42
Location: out there on a darkened road
Contact:

current list by my reckoning:

streamline
hellboy69
Gottdammerung
robertzombie
lazarus corporation (+friend)
Burn (+friend (if she's decided to talk to him again (unlikely) + assorted hangers on)
CellThree
Alberick
Nick the stripper
ruffers
canon docre
Eva (+ friend (if possible))
Andrew S
markreed
daggs
SomeKindOfStranger (+ good lady and a few mates)
Hom_Corleone
Sunsonic
DomConway
zippy
boudicca
czuczu

everyone happy now?
User avatar
ruffers
Slight Overbomber
Posts: 1942
Joined: 24 Jan 2005, 16:43
Location: At home - but you knew that didn't you?

Getting happier by the minute.....

I'll be off to the Astoria over the weekend to pick up my ticket.
2019 - London London Brussels Brussels Stockholm Paris Utrecht
2020 - Leeds & Nottingham, so far anyway. And Frankfurt. And Manchester with huge thanks to Gothicbiff

Not Frankfurt
User avatar
zippy
Road Kill
Posts: 48
Joined: 07 Mar 2006, 14:58
Location: Hereford

ruffers wrote:Getting happier by the minute.....

I'll be off to the Astoria over the weekend to pick up my ticket.
;D Any one going pass or from Hereford that can give me a lift? ;D
User avatar
Andie
Overbomber
Posts: 2905
Joined: 06 Jun 2003, 23:49

lazarus corporation wrote: Burn (+friend (if she's decided to talk to him again (unlikely) + assorted hangers on)

everyone happy now?
:roll:

WTF is this "unlikely" business :? who you been talking to?




and how bloody acurate you are :notworthy: :notworthy: :lol:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
User avatar
Corinthian
Road Kill
Posts: 25
Joined: 25 Feb 2005, 00:01
Location: Westworld

lazarus corporation wrote:
everyone happy now?
Corinthian + 1, then onwards to Leeds - just waiting for tickets :D
You get what anyone gets - you get a lifetime
User avatar
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector
Posts: 3419
Joined: 09 May 2004, 17:42
Location: out there on a darkened road
Contact:

streamline
hellboy69
Gottdammerung
robertzombie
lazarus corporation (+friend)
Burn (+friend (if she's decided to talk to him again (he's such a sweet-talker) + assorted hangers on))
CellThree
Alberick
Nick the stripper
ruffers
canon docre
Eva (+ friend (if possible))
Andrew S
markreed
daggs
SomeKindOfStranger (+ good lady and a few mates)
Hom_Corleone
Sunsonic
DomConway
zippy
boudicca
czuczu
Corinthian (+ 1)
Locked