26.10.83 Stockholm, Electric Garden Story

Do you do a TSOM-related website? Do you know any cool TSOM websites? Sites listed here may be about anything to do with The Sisters: lyrics, tours, photos, biographies, interviews, etc. Post your URLs along with a short description of the website here.

Note: Please post links about trading Sisters memorabilia or your personal collection in the Trading section.
Drsisters
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

for you who can read Swedish, there is a Swedish page about the rock club Electric Garden... you can find pics on a poster + an newspaper advert for The Sisters...

http://electricgardenstory.wordpress.co ... 28/831026/

Off topic.. There was a Swedish guy mixing the live sound for the sisters that night, he taped the show from the mixing desk and gave it to the bass player in the support band Man Klan... I dont know if the MX tape still exist today :roll: only boot that surfaced from that gig is the audience one...
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Drsisters wrote:for you who can read Swedish, there is a Swedish page about the rock club Electric Garden... you can find pics on a poster + an newspaper advert for The Sisters...

Off topic.. There was a Swedish guy mixing the live sound for the sisters that night, he taped the show from the mixing desk and gave it to the bass player in the support band Man Klan... I dont know if the MX tape still exist today :roll: only boot that surfaced from that gig is the audience one...
:roll: Aaarggh. Not another mythical Swedish mixing desk recording mystery. Get Lisbeth Salander on the case.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Drsisters wrote:for you who can read Swedish, there is a Swedish page about the rock club Electric Garden... you can find pics on a poster + an newspaper advert for The Sisters...

Wonderful ... :notworthy: ... I shall grab those pics for the Wiki ... ;D ...
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Being645 wrote:

So is this definitive proof that this gig took place ? There seems to be some doubts still around according to the comments posted on the Swedish site and I know it was discussed at length in the FAQs section here many years ago.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote:
Being645 wrote:

So is this definitive proof that this gig took place ? There seems to be some doubts still around according to the comments posted on the Swedish site and I know it was discussed at length in the FAQs section here many years ago.
But isn't there even a vinyl bootleg titled Electric Garden ... :eek: ...
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Being645 wrote:
Being645 wrote: Wonderful ... :notworthy: ... I shall grab those pics for the Wiki ... ;D ...
Indeed, but as with many bootleg rcordings, the gig may be a different one to that listed on the label/cover.

Being645
Above the Chemist

Being645 wrote:
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote: So is this definitive proof that this gig took place ? There seems to be some doubts still around according to the comments posted on the Swedish site and I know it was discussed at length in the FAQs section here many years ago.
Indeed, but as with many bootleg rcordings, the gig may be a different one to that listed on the label/cover.

But as someone has recalled now, this was the first with only Andrew, Gary and Craig ... before March Violets' guitarist Tom Ashton stepped in, temporarily ... :lol: ...
xfloorshowx
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Nice find, seems like The March Violets played there the same year..
...I’ve never had the desire to make a record unless I have something to say...
Being645
Above the Chemist

17.auflage
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

From spiggymr7 :notworthy:
you can find it in the sharing section....
Thanks.
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Being645
Above the Chemist

17.auflage wrote: From spiggymr7 :notworthy:
you can find it in the sharing section....
Thanks.
Nice ... ;D ... I've found it, on p20 ...

and with a link to all those bloody discussions as well.
All the traders didn't think of Tom Ashton, obviously ... :wink: