For anyone with the 'Electric Garden' boot...

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Memnarch
Road Kill

Can anyone make out the exchange between the audience member and Eldo just before Heartland? Something about a box and a basket? Got me very curious! :lol:

Seemed in very talkative form on this gig!
flakk13
Amphetamine Filth

Memnarch wrote:Can anyone make out the exchange between the audience member and Eldo just before Heartland? Something about a box and a basket? Got me very curious! :lol:

- (audience) Where's the drummer?
- (eldritch) He's in the box. What's in the basket?
Pista
Cureboi

flakk13 wrote:
Memnarch wrote:Can anyone make out the exchange between the audience member and Eldo just before Heartland? Something about a box and a basket? Got me very curious! :lol:

Oh yes
:lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Memnarch
Road Kill

Thanks, it's just the way he says "What's in the basket?" that cracks me up everytime!
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

flakk13 wrote:

Oh yes!
"as we walk on the floodland"