Black Friday

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

James Blast wrote:@ ems that is my main fear but then, I do have my 'Diary Of Fear' which details a lot of her shortcomings/inadequacies over a 12 month period.
Mud will be flung. :(
;D
stayed off this thread, but followed it with interest. James my only real input would be don't fling mud, try to remain really calm and factual - not she said this/ he said that ~ it will reflect badly on you!!

and really, if you can't do that, you're f**ked my friend, coz, to the bosses, you'll be forever a boatrocker
It'll be fine provided you can present her behaviour as unfair and prejudicial - wrap it up in legal speak!! (or better still, get your Unison rep to do so :) ).......... unfortunately if it gets to the tribunal stage its very unlikely that you will escape being branded by the people you work for as a s**t-stirrer but by then you will probably care even less than you do now - and, if you win, no-one else will either!

Be well and stay strong
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
James Blast
Banned

thanks folks but to clarify:
the mud will be flung by HellBitchBoss, not me, all I have is rejoinders of the 'if you can do X, why can't I?'
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

James Blast wrote:thanks folks but to clarify:
the mud will be flung by HellBitchBoss, not me, all I have is rejoinders of the 'if you can do X, why can't I?'
Oops - sorry :( The diary is even more important then. If its any comfort, from what I've seen of employment issues, there is now more protection for the employee from bullying bosses - and it sounds to me like her behaviour could be shown as bullying if you have examples.

.......and there are still procedures they have to go through before they can get rid of you.

I really hope you can sort through this. I was in a very similar situation - had a s**t boss and was redeployed, which took the heat off for a while. My brother-in-law has not been given the choice of being redeployed, is now on permanent sick and half pay. But each case is different - I had no pension to worry about and he has no family or mortgage commitments (still lives with his parents so no real bills) .......

....... I appreciate that your choices and considerations will be different again but I hope that you can sort it out xx
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
James Blast
Banned

wasn't getting at you Alice was just explaining to PiB what I meant by 'mud will be flung'.

You have been a Star of recent, I have read and re-read your advice. I have taken it on board and will be using it in my defence.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

And if your verbal/psychological arsenal fails you, there's always my "water pistol" option... ;D
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

James Blast wrote:thanks folks but to clarify:
yes, i got that, i was thinking ~ don't resort to her level, becasue surely to an impartial obsever you will look better than her. if it were me, and it isn't so i'm not really placed. i would nod, keep silent and take notes, the more she talks the more she digs a hole for herself :roll:
Goths have feelings too
Francis
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:Zanzibar (ahem)
It's an Anglo-German thing. Knudsen knows.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.