How long is the show?

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the mammoth 2006 25th Anniversary tour.
stefansonic
Road Kill

Does anyone who saw any of the shows so far know or remember how long the shows are? 80 minutes? 90 minutes? Just want to make sure, I'm sure you can figure out why I am asking this question. Quick replies please...
"I Hear The Roar Of A Big Machine...
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

stefansonic wrote:Does anyone who saw any of the shows so far know or remember how long the shows are? 80 minutes? 90 minutes? Just want to make sure, I'm sure you can figure out why I am asking this question. Quick replies please...
I haven´t been in any ofn them yet, I´m waiting the european leg, but I´ve been in other tour and is more o lees always the same: about 19 or 20 tracks and about 90 minutes....
2023: Los Ángeles,Las Vegas, Londonx2, Valencia Madrid, Lisbon, Porto, Bilbao
Badlander
Overbomber

stefansonic wrote:Does anyone who saw any of the shows so far know or remember how long the shows are? 80 minutes? 90 minutes? Just want to make sure, I'm sure you can figure out why I am asking this question. Quick replies please...
Vegas was 86 minute long. I'm sure you can figure out how I can be so sure about it. :innocent:
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
spug17
Road Kill

if the new york show is 86 minutes (for example), then i at least hope they go on before 10pm...

i have to catch a train back to CT, and if i miss the 11:22 (ideal), i have to wait another hour...it's always missing it by a close margin that hurts the most!

i suppose if the gig sucks enough, i'll make myself leave early...but i sorta doubt that will be the case!

that said...does anyone know when the Warlocks usually hit the stage??
Badlander
Overbomber

spug17 wrote:if the new york show is 86 minutes (for example), then i at least hope they go on before 10pm...

i have to catch a train back to CT, and if i miss the 11:22 (ideal), i have to wait another hour...it's always missing it by a close margin that hurts the most!

i suppose if the gig sucks enough, i'll make myself leave early...but i sorta doubt that will be the case!

that said...does anyone know when the Warlocks usually hit the stage??
I'm pretty sure the band must be more than fed up with people yelling old tunes titles ("Play Joleeeeene !"). So you might try "No moooooooore !" for a change, in case you're in a rush to catch your train. :lol:
I'd end this moment to be with you
Through morphic oceans I'd lay here with you
9while9
Slight Overbomber
Location: Parts Unknown or Isle of Tonga (whichever you prefer).

I'm pretty sure the band must be more than fed up with people yelling old tunes titles ("Play Joleeeeene !"). So you might try "No moooooooore !" for a change, in case you're in a rush to catch your train. :lol:[/quote]

Now that's funny! :P
"An artist is a creature driven by demons. He doesn't know why they choose him and he's usually too busy to wonder why." - William Faulkner

-Me, I'm inspired by my DarkAngel.
GrooveKitten
Road Kill

LOL!

He may have better luck yelling STOPPIT! Because No More sounds too much like encouragement (More!) or a request for a particular song....
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

spug17 wrote:if the new york show is 86 minutes (for example), then i at least hope they go on before 10pm...

One whole hour? :eek:
spug17 wrote: i suppose if the gig sucks enough, i'll make myself leave early...
Sure you wanna go? :?
spug17 wrote: ...does anyone know when the Warlocks usually hit the stage??
Probably before the Sisters.... :innocent:
"as we walk on the floodland"