Who's going to be in New York?

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2008/2009 Sisters tour, including the Autumn/Winter 2008 U.S. and European 2009 legs.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

bismarck wrote:Erm, I have a mic, a sony ecm 909. was wondering if anyone had a better one, but honestly i dont know if mine is good. might be. what's yours called? can anyone offer advice?
I have a Sony ECM719:

Absolutely no idea if it's any good - I know b*gger all about microphones - but it works in stereo.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
No_Mercy
Road Kill

I will be at the New York show. I am also going to try my best and get to the Philly show
bismarck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

No_Mercy wrote:I will be at the New York show. I am also going to try my best and get to the Philly show
cool where are you from and how are you getting here etc?
No_Mercy
Road Kill

bismarck wrote: cool where are you from and how are you getting here etc?
coming in from central Jersey.... Also wanted to make it to Philly which is a hour trip,still working on it
EvilBastard
Overbomber

I'm planning on getting to the bar around 7pm - Bis, do you still need the mic? Let me know and I'll sort a new battery for it. I'll probably be wearing black(!), looks like a good night to dig the leathers out of the closet - bikey jacket, "Tune In" etc painted on the back panel, "Mad Manx" patch

Gegen Nazis patch on left sleeve.

See you Monday!!! ;D
Hank Moody
bismarck

EvilBastard wrote:I'm planning on getting to the bar around 7pm - Bis, do you still need the mic? Let me know and I'll sort a new battery for it. I'll probably be wearing black(!), looks like a good night to dig the leathers out of the closet - bikey jacket, "Tune In" etc painted on the back panel, "Mad Manx" patch

Gegen Nazis patch on left sleeve.

See you Monday!!! ;D
Thanks man, I don't need the mic. I think - think - that mine's better. Not sure. If someone has authoratative information on this question please let me know.

You're psyched for the show, the band's in fine form. See my thoughts on Philly for more.

So what bar are you going to at 7? The one I suggested? Can we get a consensus on a meeting there?

TR
Ghostrider
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

lol @ Ben's facebook comment: "anticipating NY" :lol:
i don't sleep, so i don't dream, so i don't wake up frightened...
everything is what it seems, if you look hard enough tonight and see...
bismarck

hey whats the myspace addy for ben and chris?
The great questions of the day will not be
resolved by speeches and majority decisions,
but by iron and blood.
- Otto von Bismarck
EvilBastard
Overbomber

bismarck wrote:So what bar are you going to at 7? The one I suggested? Can we get a consensus on a meeting there?
Yep, the bar you suggested - I'll see if I can get the right one and not the one full of yuppie scum! ;D

I think I've still got your number from last time, if I get lost I'll text you 8)
Hank Moody
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

Hello people,

we'll meet you probably only at the gig and hopefully after. Is anybody of you recording? It'd be a great relief for us, if somebody else taped this one show.

Many thanks & see you there...

Eva
You can't fix stupid.
bismarck

Eva wrote:Hello people,

Is anybody of you recording? It'd be a great relief for us, if somebody else taped this one show.

Many thanks & see you there...

Eva
Im going to try... no guarantees as I've not done it in over 2 decades, but I'm going to try
Petseri
Overbomber

Unless the bus breaks down, I will be there and heading back on a later bus at 1:45 from Port Authority. Coworkers wonder if it is worth it. ;D I will see some of you there, albeit only briefly.

Eva, you have a PM.

Trev, so do you, but about something else. :wink:
Ghostrider
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

have fun tonight guys.. enjoy the show.. and please record, so we may all hear that 2008 version of Logic :notworthy:
i don't sleep, so i don't dream, so i don't wake up frightened...
everything is what it seems, if you look hard enough tonight and see...
bismarck

see you all there . the bar i mentioned has no name, but its located at 119 15th, technically in the same building as the venue. i may or may not make it to the bar, but i'll see y'all at the gig with Caroline.
The great questions of the day will not be
resolved by speeches and majority decisions,
but by iron and blood.
- Otto von Bismarck
dummkopf
Amphetamine Filth

bismarck wrote:see you all there . the bar i mentioned has no name, but its located at 119 15th, technically in the same building as the venue. i may or may not make it to the bar, but i'll see y'all at the gig with Caroline.
the bar is actually called "Bar 119". best dive spot in a radius of 3 miles or how ever many miles Manitoba's is from there...