Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Under the Radar, Over the Wall

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crawlspace
Road Kill

PostPost #1  Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:41 pm    Post subject: Under the Radar, Over the Wall Reply with quote Back to top

Hi
Haven't posted here for about 6 years, but as I couldn't see any reference to the below on the site anywhere and I just found out about it today by mail; which didn't say it was embargoed - I thought I 'd share . If it's secondhand news my apologies
Cool

Hi all!

Just to let you know we have just added another show to our Autumn listings, The Sisters Of Mercy

Formed in 1981 the band has a back catalogue spanning four decades and regularly performs new songs along with their well-known hits during live performances.

The Sisters of Mercy are Andrew Eldritch, Chris Catalyst and Ben Christo - plus one additional key member, Doktor Avalanche, a drum machine/sampler/synth device that constantly evolves over the band's history.

They arrive back in the UK fresh from a tour of South America, including a performance in Rio, Brazil, on the final day of the 2016 Paralympic Games.

Commenting on the tour Chris Catalyst said -

We're looking forward to visiting a few places that The Sisters have not played for some time. We'll be playing some very classic songs and wearing some very outlandish shirts. And we'll be seeing you down the front.

Andrew Eldritch added

We are still hard, we are still shiny, you will like it.

Tour dates:
Sat 19 Nov Norwich UEA
Tue 22 Nov Birmingham O2 Institute
Wed 23 Nov Bristol O2 Academy
Fri 25 Nov Liverpool Olympia
Sat 26 Nov Sheffield University Foundry
Crawlspace
Road Kill

PostPost #2  Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Then again it may have been in the Tour section - oh well Embarassed
Pat
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #3  Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Easy done Wink

I don't think we had the name for the tour.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2016 All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: