2021-09-10, Roundhouse, London UK

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2020 and 2022
OLDFART
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Is there a place people are meeting for beers ? would be nice meeting people on here .
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

OLDFART wrote: 05 Sep 2021, 18:12 Is there a place people are meeting for beers ? would be nice meeting people on here .
The Enterprise, you can't miss it :)
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Chaotican
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Is the enterprise the one right across the street?

(I won’t recognize anyone, as usual, but I’ve helpfully procured red hair so you can spot me and say hello!)
Swinnow
Overbomber

Yeah, with the Roundhouse entrance behind you it is to your left over the road by the junction by the tube sration.
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 05 Sep 2021, 01:03
Planet Dave wrote: 04 Sep 2021, 22:38 I'm presuming that's just a generic 'recommendations' mail sent out to everyone who bought a ticket direct from them. Got one despite the fact that I already paid them the extra two quid fifty for the pleasure of collecting tickets on the door Friday eve. Good luck to them if they try send digital tickets to my nokia.
now thats annoying because at no point during the 2 (seperated in time) purchases i made was i offered ANY physical ticket options including collection...and only when the 3rd ticket was gifted to me was the collection 'option' revealed and indeed forced upon me. :evil:
I bought my tickets from the pre sale and have physical tickets for all three nights sat on my table.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
sukhoi

And how serisouly will be this forced, you think? Any guess or experience from indoor gigs in UK? Thanks...

- Carrying out a lateral flow test prior to visiting the venue and only attending if your test was negative. Please log your results with NHS Track & Trace
- On arrival, logging in via the NHS Track & Trace app
czuczu
Overbomber

sukhoi wrote: 06 Sep 2021, 14:37 And how serisouly will be this forced, you think? Any guess or experience from indoor gigs in UK? Thanks...

- Carrying out a lateral flow test prior to visiting the venue and only attending if your test was negative. Please log your results with NHS Track & Trace
For gigs it has been happening, I've seen people turn up without either and they have been taken out of line and asked to complete an LFT before entry. Not been to the Roundhouse yet but it'd been consistent everywhere else.
sukhoi

Thank you!
czuczu wrote: 06 Sep 2021, 15:18
sukhoi wrote: 06 Sep 2021, 14:37 And how serisouly will be this forced, you think? Any guess or experience from indoor gigs in UK? Thanks...

For gigs it has been happening, I've seen people turn up without either and they have been taken out of line and asked to complete an LFT before entry. Not been to the Roundhouse yet but it'd been consistent everywhere else.
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Last I read the Roundhouse's guidance, not having Track & Trace won't bar you from entry.
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Roll call me for the Saturday please. Been a very lucky boy. Logistical planning begins…
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Purple Light wrote: 07 Sep 2021, 10:52 Roll call me for the Saturday please. Been a very lucky boy. Logistical planning begins…
Excellent news! :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Pista
Cureboi

Purple Light wrote: 07 Sep 2021, 10:52 Roll call me for the Saturday please. Been a very lucky boy. Logistical planning begins…
Done :D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
vince
Road Kill

I'll be there on the 10th and 11th. I'm with a group of mates meeting up elsewhere on Friday, but will try the Enterprise on the Saturday as I'm on my own for that one.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

vince wrote: 07 Sep 2021, 20:04 I'll be there on the 10th and 11th. I'm with a group of mates meeting up elsewhere on Friday, but will try the Enterprise on the Saturday as I'm on my own for that one.
Whereupon it'll be a pleasure to sort you a pint in gratitude for the last minute 2019 ticket. It was the buzz in / outside The Enterprise that Saturday that reignited any desire on my part to travel anywhere further than down the road to see The Sisters, so you could say that my 3 night residency this weekend is your fault Sir :lol: :notworthy:
czuczu
Overbomber

Just realised I'm down the road at the Ballroom tonight for Arab Strap and that 3 gigs in a row is actually 5 gigs in 5 nights :eek: :lol:
tlc114
Road Kill

Hi all,

I’ve just had my digital tickets drop into my inbox. However there are only the Friday and Sunday ones. The Saturday one is missing from the PDF - all were on the same order number! Anyone else in this situation? I’ve emailed the roundhouse- they say up to 2 business days to receive a reply cheers
ROBBIE

tlc114 wrote: 08 Sep 2021, 17:45 Hi all,

I’ve just had my digital tickets drop into my inbox. However there are only the Friday and Sunday ones. The Saturday one is missing from the PDF - all were on the same order number! Anyone else in this situation? I’ve emailed the roundhouse- they say up to 2 business days to receive a reply cheers
The same here - only Friday and Sunday as well.
"Genevieve, I think you're lovely But Genevieve, it's time” TSOM 2020
mh
Above the Chemist

Likewise as well.

I'm not too concerned because they did say tickets 48 hours before the show, so I wasn't expecting Saturday's until Friday morning (for a loose definition of "48 hours"), and maybe Sunday's came early because Saturday isn't a business day.

It's still fair criticism that they could have managed this better, though.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

I also only have Fri & Sun tickets whereas a friend has all 3 in her pdf. A bit of a cock up on the ticketing front. I'll check my mail tomorrow but am glad I orinted out my order.
RIP Dale: 1994 - 2009
czuczu
Overbomber

I have Fri and Sun, I wouldn't lose any sleep - Sat'll turn up.
tlc114
Road Kill

Thanks all, glad I’m not the only one, sure like you all say, Saturdays will turn up tomorrow! Take care
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

I misreported - my friend is also missing her Saturday ticket. As the Roundhouse said they'd issue tickets 48hrs before the gig, they possibly included Sunday in error rather than forgot Saturday. So maybe beat to wait a day and see.
RIP Dale: 1994 - 2009
spyroseldritch
Road Kill

same issue here. Only Friday and Sunday tickets arrived!
I see dumb people
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Rucksack packed (more or less), FPL team as sorted as it's gonna get, Vision Thing blasting out the speakers, and counting down the hours til it's time to jump on a train at Burley Park station tomorrow morning. Safe and smooth travels everyone :D :von:
Gothicbiff
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I booked direct with Roundhouse but still only have my Friday tickets. No sign yet of Saturday or Sunday.
Hope my train from Glasgow, (at a ridiculous hour tomorrow morning), is more reliable than the ticketing system!
I have seen The Sisters at The Paradiso. I will die happy
With massive thanks to Ruffers for his company and help.
A girl is never too old to wear a Sisters tshirt!