Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Peter Bellendir

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vicus
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #1  Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Peter Bellendir Reply with quote Back to top

The Xmal Deutschland-drummer, who wrote the "songs" for SSV:
http://www.myspace.com/neue_heimat

http://www.poison-door.net/
pikkrong
Overbomber

PostPost #2  Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love Xmal Deutschland but I had never realized they and SSV were related until now Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
smiscandlon
Overbomber

PostPost #3  Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nor did I, thanks for keeping us right vicus!
Dan
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #4  Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Peter Bellendir Reply with quote Back to top

vicus wrote:

Someone wrote it?? You mean he twiddled the knobs on the electronic gubbins while Eldritch ad-libbed the vocals? Laughing
vicus

PostPost #5  Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Peter Bellendir Reply with quote Back to top

Dan wrote:
vicus wrote:

Someone wrote it?? You mean he twiddled the knobs on the electronic gubbins while Eldritch ad-libbed the vocals? Laughing

No - Andrew bought the "songs" - and babbled over it later...

_emma_
Overbomber

PostPost #6  Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Peter Bellendir Reply with quote Back to top

vicus wrote:
Dan wrote:

and by this coincicidence they made a perfect remedy for my migraines caused by the most serious reasons. Surprised Confused Laughing
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

PostPost #7  Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pikkrong wrote:
I love Xmal Deutschland but I had never realized they and SSV were related until now Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

you should pay more attention when i post Sad in this case one of tidal's nonsense threads [it was raining that day] . i even provided his email address It wasn't me...

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=15342&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25
Dan
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #8  Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Peter Bellendir Reply with quote Back to top

vicus wrote:

If he paid more than a fiver for them he was robbed. Very Happy
James Blast
Banned

PostPost #9  Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

is there any coincidence between "Bellendir" and "bell ender", enquiring minds need to know?
smiscandlon
Overbomber

PostPost #10  Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

James Blast wrote:
is there any coincidence between "Bellendir" and "bell ender", enquiring minds need to know?

If you've heard SSV, you shouldn't need to ask that. Laughing
James Blast
Banned

PostPost #11  Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I still need to know, officially like Laughing
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #12  Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well, once i've suspected the Xmal man to be that P.Bellendir - at MH
vicus

PostPost #13  Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Xmal Deutschland wrote:
Peter Bellendir
18. 12. 1955—3. 2. 2013
»Augenblick — es ist nur ein Moment«

On Sunday the 3rd of February, 2013, our dear friend Peter Bellendir left us forever. He died of severe complications following an organ ransplant; it was a long and harrowing process. He leaves behind his partner and two young daughters who meant the world to him.

Peter’s passion was drumming and rhythm was his life: he was the beat that drove us. We met Peter at the beginning of 1980s when he came to Hamburg and we soon asked him to join our band, X-mal Deutschland. Later, he worked with Fish For Fish, Whiteouts, Eisenvater and Rossburger Report and wrote music for adverts. He taught drums and was much loved and respected by his many students.

Peter was tenacious, deeply focused and he was blessed with a breathtaking talent. For Peter, authenticity and respect for a project were always more important than investing his talent in endeavours that failed to inspire him. His skill and musical vision enriched our lives.

His departure leaves a void. We are very grateful to have had his friendship. The thought that our lives will continue without his eternal generosity in every situation, his level-headedness and without his mischievous smile is heart-breaking.

We will miss you.

Anja Huwe, Fiona Sangster, Manuela Rickers, Wolfgang Ellerbrock, Manuela Zwingmann

Last edited by vicus on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #14  Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh ... Surprised Surprised Surprised ... Sad Sad Sad ...

R.I.P. !!!

And forever thanks for SSV ... We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! ...
XidiouX
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #15  Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He can't have been too pleased with how SSV turned out if his passion was drumming.

PB R.I.P.

XidiouX
radiojamaica
Overbomber

PostPost #16  Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RiP We are not worthy!
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #17  Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hadn't even noticed this until now....RIP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Where are they now? All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: