The sisters of mercy to Stockholm 09-03-21!

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2008/2009 Sisters tour, including the Autumn/Winter 2008 U.S. and European 2009 legs.
lachert
Overbomber

nice :D waiting for poland to come :D
long live rock'n'roll
TheBoyNextDoor
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Ahh finally it's official... :D
Depprocksfarfar
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Tickets here:

http://www.luger.se/
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

Haa!
we've got beer and we've got fuel
_emma_
Overbomber

Haa! indeed. :D :D :D
flakk13
Amphetamine Filth

Got my ticket from Pet Sounds a few minutes ago...
Nic
Slight Overbomber

JAAA! :D
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

There is reliable info that there also will be a gig in Helsinki, but I don't know which date. Let's hope that doesn't rule out an extra date in Stockholm :?

Well anyway.... :D 8) :notworthy:
_emma_
Overbomber

Well anyway, the rumours about Kopenhagen make sense now...
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

Copenhagen was only a wish, not a rumour ;-) The swedish promoter knows about Oslo and Helsinki, but not about Copenhagen - and I think the point with this mini-detour is to play the places they missed at the Silver Bullet tour.
S.
Road Kill

Awesome! I thought I'd have to fly down to Germany to see them and get drunk and not find my way to the hotel, but now Stockholm...
...and even freakin' Helsinki it seems! That means I can hop on a train instead of a plane. Great news indeed!
xfloorshowx

Nic wrote:JAAA! :D
seconded!

will be interesting to see how big the interest is... Arenan can be arranged in three different ways, 1400, 2200 or 3500 capacity. The sound is usually great so there is no excuse :D
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

The Helsinki gig seems to be on the 23rd, haven't heard any more details.

The bad news is that means the 21st is now the only possible Swedish date, so we can only hope it doesn't sell out (too early).

The good news is that the boys will be lucky(?) enough to experience a budget cruise from Sweden to Finland with 10-15 hours without anything else to do but drink (and I mean drink) - that is at least what all other passengers will do :P
Patti82

More info about the Helsinki gig available now:

http://www.tiketti.fi/tapahtumat?q=sisters%20of%20mercy
flakk13
Amphetamine Filth

According to the official site, the gig is to be held at Annexet. This is most likely to be wrong as the tickets say Arenan. See Fryshuset's site. (Someone probably googled Lilla Arenan and went for the first match.)

The name Lilla Arenan indicates that the capacity of Arenan will be 1400.
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

flakk13 wrote: The name Lilla Arenan indicates that the capacity of Arenan will be 1400.
The promoter Luger answered to this a couple of weeks ago, and already back then they could see that they would sell more tickets than that. So it will either be, as xfloorshowx mentions above, the middle size (2200) or the big size (3500) configuration.
godgirl

flakk13 wrote:According to the official site, the gig is to be held at Annexet. This is most likely to be wrong as the tickets say Arenan. See Fryshuset's site. (Someone probably googled Lilla Arenan and went for the first match.)

The name Lilla Arenan indicates that the capacity of Arenan will be 1400.
Damn!

The error has been noted and the correct information will be forthcoming!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(no, i didn't write it, i'm not quite that daft!)
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness"
Hausi
Road Kill

Does anybody know when the show starts? 18:30 must be opening time, right? When do they usualy start at that venue?
The fear takes hold!
TheBoyNextDoor

Hausi wrote:Does anybody know when the show starts? 18:30 must be opening time, right? When do they usualy start at that venue?
Have been there twice but don't really remember, but it's no club venue so expect an quite early show (assuming there's no support band). Around 20.00... maybe Euphoria can bring some light to this one? :wink:
Hausi
Road Kill

Oh boy, ordering from a foreign speaking website !!!

I received the following mail from Tickster after printing my Tickets for the Stockholm show.

"Vi har på din begäran låst dina biljetter för nedladdning. Skulle du tappa bort dina biljetter eller om du av någon annan anledning behöver
ladda hem dina biljetter på nytt måste du först kontakta Ticksters kundtjänst för att få
ditt köp upplåst. När du kontaktar Ticksters kundtjänst ber vi dig ha alla uppgifter om köpet
lättillgängliga."

Can anyone help or let me know what to do next?

Thanks a lot in advance!
The fear takes hold!
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

Hausi wrote:"Vi har på din begäran låst dina biljetter för nedladdning. Skulle du tappa bort dina biljetter eller om du av någon annan anledning behöver
ladda hem dina biljetter på nytt måste du först kontakta Ticksters kundtjänst för att få
ditt köp upplåst. När du kontaktar Ticksters kundtjänst ber vi dig ha alla uppgifter om köpet
lättillgängliga."
We have at your request locked your tickets for download. If you loose your tickets or for any other reason need to download them again you have to contact Tickster customer service before to get your purchase unlocked. PÃœleae have all info regarding the purchase at handwhen you contact the customer service.

Sorry for quick beer translation ;D
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

TheBoyNextDoor wrote:
Hausi wrote:Does anybody know when the show starts? 18:30 must be opening time, right? When do they usualy start at that venue?
Have been there twice but don't really remember, but it's no club venue so expect an quite early show (assuming there's no support band). Around 20.00... maybe Euphoria can bring some light to this one? :wink:
Cannot bring light everywhere Johan :lol: will drink beer 15 minutes walk from the venue at my sisters place!

..mm..never write when drinking!
Hausi
Road Kill

Thanks a lot! Do you know if Tickets are still valid? Only the download link is locked, right?

Quick wine answer ;D
The fear takes hold!
TheBoyNextDoor

euphoria wrote: Cannot bring light everywhere Johan :lol: will drink beer 15 minutes walk from the venue at my sisters place!

..mm..never write when drinking!
:lol: ... it's friday - what else can you expect? ;)

Cheers...!