Into a circle

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
biggy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Only just found out that cherry red have put the assassins album PLUS 12" singles/ b sides onto cd for the very first time. It came out in November.

Into a circle's stuff has been extremely hard to get hold of so fair play to cherry red..... although if they'd included the Getting the fear "last salute" single the package would have been perfect.

http://www.cherryred.co.uk/goth/artists/intoacircle.htm
Love ? Love is just f**king with a kiss thrown in !!!
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

I used to have a copy of Evergreen on a compilation tape a friend of mine did for me years and years ago. It was a great song. I might just get this...
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

bought that cd a few weeks ago. its rather smashing 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i saw them in planet x, they played just after gene loves jezebel were at the royal court - a very good night!
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
mh
Above the Chemist

I think there's a crapload of their stuff on archive.org too
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Ramone

emilystrange wrote:i saw them in planet x, they played just after gene loves jezebel were at the royal court - a very good night!
I saw 'Getting the Fear' @ Planet X, Liverpool more out of curiosity due to them including ex-Southern Death Cult members, plus it was back in the old days when bands just starting off used to play the same songs twice during a show !

Pulled Off Wikipedia :

Huddersfield Polytechnic - 7th March 1984 (http://www.archive.org/details/GTF1984-03-07.flac16) Allah Akhbar, Death Is Bigger, Fatal Date, Spirit Of Youth, Getting The Fear, Dune Buggy Attack, Wish I Was Dreaming, Swell, Against The Wind, Last Salute, Before I Hang, Getting The Fear, Death Is Bigger

Got a set of GTF badges in a draw some where and I may even give 'Rise' a spin now you've tweaked my music nipples mentioning Into a Circle.

:D :lol:
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
Ramone

..while I'm here. Some one here whose a bit of a Charles Manson aficinado ( and I know one of you lot are bound to be ) who may be able to clear up the age old Modern day myth about said band's name.

"Getting the Fear" ( from what I was told) was when Manson's 'people' used to break into people's houses - not always by force. Not steal or do any damage to the property, but just simply move an item in the room, for instance; swap a painting over or just move a sofa , so when the occupants came home they sensed something was wrong but couldn't quite work out what! And then they'd finally click..'Didn't that used to be over there'? etc..

Same goes for the Dune Buggy attacks.. another Manson myth/ legend.

Little help some one ?

:?
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
Spiggy's hat

Ramone wrote:..while I'm here. Some one here whose a bit of a Charles Manson aficinado ( and I know one of you lot are bound to be ) who may be able to clear up the age old Modern day myth about said band's name.

"Getting the Fear" ( from what I was told) was when Manson's 'people' used to break into people's houses - not always by force. Not steal or do any damage to the property, but just simply move an item in the room, for instance; swap a painting over or just move a sofa , so when the occupants came home they sensed something was wrong but couldn't quite work out what! And then they'd finally click..'Didn't that used to be over there'? etc..

Same goes for the Dune Buggy attacks.. another Manson myth/ legend.

Little help some one ?

:?
I remember reading a fanzine interview with them, where they admitted that the above references were indeed name checks to the Manson family.
Give me one good reason