Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
2019-08-23 Vilar de Mouros Festival, Portugal
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
circle
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #1  Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:39 pm    Post subject: 2019-08-23 Vilar de Mouros Festival, Portugal Reply with quote Back to top

New date annouced:

https://blitz.pt/principal/update/2019-04-30-Sisters-of-Mercy-e-Gang-of-Four-confirmados-no-EDP-Vilar-de-Mouros

website

tickets

Awesome line-up:

TSOM
Killing Joke
Manic Street Preachers
Gang Of Four
Nitzer Ebb
Clan Of Xymox
House Of Love
Anna Calvi
Wedding Present
Prophets Of Rage
etc.

Sisters stage time 22:50 local (BST)

Roll call
dtsom
circle

Setlist:

More
Ribbons
Doctor Jeep / Detonation Boulevard
Crash & Burn
No Time to Cry
Alice
First and Last and Always
Marian
We Are the Same, Susanne
Dominion / Mother Russia
When You Don't See Me
Lucretia My Reflection
Vision Thing
Temple of Love
This Corrosion
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #2  Posted: Wed May 01, 2019 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds amazing! Nice one Portugal, Sisters KJ Skunk Anansie Wedding Present and most of the others - holy hell that's too groovy. Why the heck are there no festivals in the north of England with line-ups like that?
Depprocksfarfar
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #3  Posted: Wed May 01, 2019 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Already on Sisters official site! That was fast! But i do wonder what happend to that Venoge festival in Switzerland, announced over three months ago, and still nothing.
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #4  Posted: Wed May 01, 2019 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Depprocksfarfar wrote:
Already on Sisters official site! That was fast! But i do wonder what happend to that Venoge festival in Switzerland, announced over three months ago, and still nothing.

I'm wondering what's still to be announced Smile
TheCureCommunity
Depprocksfarfar

PostPost #5  Posted: Wed May 01, 2019 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
Depprocksfarfar wrote:

I'm wondering what's still to be announced Smile

Nothing surprises me anymore about this tour, so probably a lot more!
Swinnow
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #6  Posted: Wed May 01, 2019 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Depprocksfarfar wrote:

Nothing surprises me anymore about this tour, so probably a lot more!

Well, we're still waiting for the Leeds gig Smile
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #7  Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am in! Got the ticket
Zacharias

PostPost #8  Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mighty interested in this even though it's mostly an old geezer line-up! If they add JAMC or something I probably have to go.
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #9  Posted: Thu May 02, 2019 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

23th August Line Up:

Skunk Anansie
The Sisters of Mercy
Nitzer Ebb
The House of Love
Clan of Xymox

For me It is like a dream
circle

PostPost #10  Posted: Mon May 13, 2019 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bought my ticket today Smile
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #11  Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The web site's a bit clunky but it seems M80 Radio is broadcasting some of the bands from 5pm local time.
They broadcast the Manics yesterday by all accounts, so fingers crossed Smile
TheCureCommunity
czuczu
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #12  Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dtsom wrote:
23th August Line Up:

Skunk Anansie
The Sisters of Mercy
Nitzer Ebb
The House of Love
Clan of Xymox

For me It is like a dream

1990 wants its line up back! Wink

Don't miss The House Of Love, Bickers has been magic every time I've seen them Smile
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #13  Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yup, exemplary line-up for the weekend. Have a top time tonight all attendees Cool
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #14  Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Planet Dave wrote:
Yup, exemplary line-up for the weekend. Have a top time tonight all attendees Cool

Absolutely ... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green ... looks like a great day out ... so enjoy everybody out there ... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green ... and feed it to us later ... Smile ...
robertzombie
Overbomber

PostPost #15  Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
The web site's a bit clunky but it seems M80 Radio is broadcasting some of the bands from 5pm local time.

Appears to be broadcasting from the festival now. Hopefully someone will capture the Sisters' set if it's aired!
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #16  Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

robertzombie wrote:
Pista wrote:

Appears to be broadcasting from the festival now. Hopefully someone will capture the Sisters' set if it's aired!

https://m80.iol.pt/player/M80 ... they've just been talking about The Sisters (somebody reporting from there) ... but no livestream just programme tracks so far ...
Husek

PostPost #17  Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
robertzombie wrote:
Pista wrote:

https://m80.iol.pt/player/M80 ... they've just been talking about The Sisters (somebody reporting from there) ... but no livestream just programme tracks so far ...

She said something 'the sisters are on stage right now, I can't see much just lights and fog, but I can feel the energy' and mentioned that they will not broadcast this show, but the very next artist on stage will have a live stream at midnight or something like that, I wasn't able to get the whole thing cuz I tunned mid-message;
Software: 70%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #18  Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very far from stage the sound was apparently good ... straight mobile phone video format ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evo1srx62yo - Crash And Burn
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #19  Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
Very far from stage the sound was apparently good ... straight mobile phone video format ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evo1srx62yo - Crash And Burn

Sounds amazing We are not worthy! come the club tour, the band could do a lot worse than dropping the perennially effed-up More as an opener and strolling on stage to Crash & Burn instead. Instant crowd-soup Our fearless leader!
dtsom
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #20  Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Same setlist as previous festivals, except flood 2 Was not played.
Good sound, nice crowd , Von's voice was better in Hamburg!
I really enjoyed there with the girls and Nitzer Ebb
BigPhil
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #21  Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They need to put Romeo back in the set
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #22  Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think so.

However, with thanks for the links to eddi @poison-door.net, there are two videos here. Great colours, great sound, great perspectives ... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green ...

Vision Thing & Temple of Love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFpUVO_N-sU

This Corrosion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h8xH02rh8g
majorsixth
Road Kill

PostPost #23  Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BigPhil wrote:
They need to put Romeo back in the set

Maybe they'll branch out from the greatest hits a little now they're done with the festivals part of the tour and starting the solo gigs.

Listening to the clips this tour feels like it has some renewed energy, starting to sorely regret missing it.
sultan2075
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #24  Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

majorsixth wrote:

Listening to the clips this tour feels like it has some renewed energy, starting to sorely regret missing it.

I agree - they sound really good.
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #25  Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great clips, cheers We are not worthy!

That long-haired guitarist.... Is it his band? Sure looks like his stage, looks like he's loving it up there Laughing We are not worthy! maybe he's got some Ashes-based bet going on with Von.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2019 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: