Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
The Sisters On This Day
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #476  Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oops. Missed yesterday with

Electric Ballroom, London 1984

Rockhal, Esch-sur-Alzette 2014
TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #477  Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

& just the one show today

The Max, Melkweg, Amsterdam 2014
TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #478  Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

May 26th it is then....

Paard van Troje, Den Haag 1984

Docks, Hamburg 2014
TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #479  Posted: Mon May 27, 2019 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just this one today

Markthalle, Hamburg 1984
TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #480  Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

and only one on May 28th ...

in 1984 at Batschkapp in Frankfurt, West Germany.
Mothra
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #481  Posted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And just the one today, Detmold in 1984:

https://sisterswiki.org/Tue,_29-May-1984
Mothra

PostPost #482  Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Two for today (30th May):

1984, Bochum Zeche (https://sisterswiki.org/Wed,_30-May-1984)

1985, Long Beach, Fenders Ballroom (https://sisterswiki.org/Thu,_30-May-1985)

Incidentally, tomorrow is the final day to be covered in this epic topic. We have just the one more gig to enter. Flying Bat!
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

PostPost #483  Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mothra wrote:

Incidentally, tomorrow is the final day to be covered in this epic topic. We have just the one more gig to enter. Flying Bat!

In that case, can I mention that 21st September got missed. I don't know if any others have, but I noticed that one, because I was waiting for it to pop up at the time.

They definitely did

Vienna, Gasometer on 21.09.17.

https://sisterswiki.org/Thu,_21-Sep-2017

Mr. Green
Mothra

PostPost #484  Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sam donut wrote:
Mothra wrote:

In that case, can I mention that 21st September got missed. I don't know if any others have, but I noticed that one, because I was waiting for it to pop up at the time.

They definitely did

Mr. Green

It's every man for himself mate, don't wait on these dates popping up, post away if you're the first one looking Laughing. What's the significance of that one to you?

After we've covered tomorrow, I think it's m*****n accomplished, I'm not spending another year checking the gigography every day to see if anything got missed time around Smile
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

PostPost #485  Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mothra wrote:
sam donut wrote:
Mothra wrote:

They definitely did

Mr. Green

It's every man for himself mate, don't wait on these dates popping up, post away if you're the first one looking Laughing. What's the significance of that one to you?

After we've covered tomorrow, I think it's m*****n accomplished, I'm not spending another year checking the gigography every day to see if anything got missed time around Smile

Ha! Sorry Laughing
I think at the time I couldn't remember my password or was suffering another bout of posting paranoia Embarassed

It was the last Sisters gig I went to was why I noticed.
Mothra

PostPost #486  Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sam donut wrote:
Mothra wrote:
sam donut wrote:
Mothra wrote:

They definitely did

Mr. Green

Ha! Sorry Laughing
I think at the time I couldn't remember my password or was suffering another bout of posting paranoia Embarassed

It was the last Sisters gig I went to was why I noticed.
You've got one day left to get in on the act, tomorrow's all yours if you want it. Wink
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

PostPost #487  Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ha! Oh no, that honour should go to someone who has put the legwork in, not a Johnny come lately like me. Smile
Mothra

PostPost #488  Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sam donut wrote:
Ha! Oh no, that honour should go to someone who has put the legwork in, not a Johnny come lately like me. Smile

And in a fitting finale, nobody was about to claim the 'honour'. Has this made the whole thread null and void?

So, on 31st May, the Sisters have played only one show, it was in 1984, in Lier in Belgium - https://sisterswiki.org/Thu,_31-May-1984.

So, what have we learned from this? Around about one year ago, I learned how to upload photos to Heartland. I have since forgotten how to do this. All I recall is that it's a massive pain in the arse.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread, especially Pista and Being645, forget couldn't, I wouldn't have done it without you Laughing.

I now have a healthy list of Sisters shows to track down so that I can repeat the whole process again in years to come. Today, I am listening to the Sisters live in Chicago, on June 3rd, 1984.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

Jump to: